Craig CPM-741d ROM Development

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craig CPM-741d ROM Development

I have this tablet. It comes partially rooted out of the box- I was able to do a full root and gapps. It seems to have poor battery life and now certain programs are crashing. I was hoping to get better preformance and bluetooth dongles to work.

OK so it is rooted already?

I am not going to be able to help with the BT dongle support as I have no KO files for ICS.
    Cant help with battery life either except maybe to mod build.prop and add deep sleep.

All I can do in make a fully rooted ROM (system mounted as RW and latest SU/superuser) and update the google play files if needed?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      OK so it is rooted already?

I am not going to be able to help with the BT dongle support as I have no KO files for ICS.
      Cant help with battery life either except maybe to mod build.prop and add deep sleep.

All I can do in make a fully rooted ROM (system mounted as RW and latest SU/superuser) and update the google play files if needed?

Bob
      S
      Ok i was able to use unlocker i think it was called to unroot it and another script gave it gapps but i notice that it now is closing swttings and other programs so maybe its not exactly right.

Comment

Originally posted by jimn2tdi View Post
        S
        Ok i was able to use unlocker i think it was called to unroot it and another script gave it gapps but i notice that it now is closing swttings and other programs so maybe its not exactly right.
        I meant to say root not unroot..lol The other thing is netflix doesn't work either. I am new to the android scene so maybe im not understanding what s the difference between rooting and a different rom. :-)

Comment

Working...
        X