sd card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sd card

need some help please, i have a 16g sd card for the x7, what i want to do is put some games on it not on the x7 but the external card, is there a way to do it, or when installing do i tell it to install on external card just need some help please.

You have 2 Options.

First install Apps2SD from Playstore then you can move Apps to SD Card for this you need to be Root.
    Or you can exchange the Internal and the External SD-Card. Then all Apps will be Installed there.
    This need Root and a modified Custom Rom.

Let me know what you want.

Neomode

Comment

thank you for your reply. at the minute ive got moborobo, which lets me download the apk and put it on a flash stick and try to install the game that way but it goes to internal card. ive put my lg g3 phone in dev mode and tried that but that still installed on the internal card. with mobo gives you loads of games for his age and that's what i want is to put them on external card so he can take it and bring it back so he can play them on his hudl. but like i said im not sure how to do it so ill look Apps2SD, but what i get stuck with is the root bit, i thought once its installed thats rooted. and all 3 androids have official firmware on them thank you
      x7
      lg g3
      hudl.

i forgot to mention i have about 2.5/8gb about of apk files most are cracked with money these are the ones i want to look at and install for him. plus ive been looking at them and thay all have titanium with them and it says when point my mouse over it, it says install with moborob thanks.
      Last edited by seagate1; 09-16-2014, 06:12.

Comment

Being able to install the apps on the external SD card will not make them portable to other systems. In addition, the system you do the install on will still expect those apps to be present when you boot it.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
          Being able to install the apps on the external SD card will not make them portable to other systems. In addition, the system you do the install on will still expect those apps to be present when you boot it.
          thanks mate so thay all have to have there own sdcard then put them on that way.so should i use Apps2SD and install thenm on there on sd card and each device thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by seagate1 View Post
            thanks mate so thay all have to have there own sdcard then put them on that way.so should i use Apps2SD and install thenm on there on sd card and each device thanks again.
            Well, I suppose you could do it that way... but then what's the point if you have to install on each one unless each device has limited app storage.

If their app space isn't already limited... just install each app and go on. If they don't have enough room... make certain each has root access and then install the apps2sd

Please note that some Roms already supports moving certain apps to the internal sdcard and don't require the extra stuff ( root and the apps2sd ) just go into settings->apps and click on one of the apps to see if there is a "Move to SDCard" or similar option.

Comment

Working...
            X