Ubuntu on Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubuntu on Tronsmart Orion R28 Meta RK3288

Very easy to get an initial Ubuntu up and running on the device ... just that I've got a rather usual tint to my HDMI display ... present when running both Android and Ubuntu ... first picture is what I see on the monitor and second picture is a screenshot showing how it should look ... credit to Firefly and Beelink
    Attached Files

Originally posted by linuxium View Post
    Very easy to get an initial Ubuntu up and running on the device ... just that I've got a rather usual tint to my HDMI display ... present when running both Android and Ubuntu ... first picture is what I see on the monitor and second picture is a screenshot showing how it should look ... credit to Firefly and Beelink
    nice job!

Comment

Originally posted by linuxium View Post
      Great Job !
      Can you PM me because i also want a Firefly Board.

Regards
      Ray aka Neomode

Comment

Thanks for your share. For the pink screen problem, we have submitted to factory, and they are working on it, till now, in the total 200pcs orders, 2 person report this. we will push factory to solve it before we ship the new bulk.

Eric
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
          Thanks for your share. For the pink screen problem, we have submitted to factory, and they are working on it, till now, in the total 200pcs orders, 2 person report this. we will push factory to solve it before we ship the new bulk.

Eric
          We have one of the pink screen issues resolved so far with today's update.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
          X