Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone find a QR code reader app that works with 702?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone find a QR code reader app that works with 702?

I searched the forum and did not find any posts about people having problems getting these tablets to read QR codes. All the apps I've downloaded say they cannot access the camera.

Am I the only one that is having this problem?

The camera works fine in picture and video mode.

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,

DJ

With almost 40 views to the above post and no replies, I take it that these tablets are no good for scanning QR codes or for utilizing the camera for anything other than taking low resolution pictures.

Unfortunately that is one of the reasons I purchased it as we get a lot of advertisements here with these codes.

Other than that it works fine.

Comment

I am having the old model of qr code generator and I was not having the complete idea whether it suits for 702 or not. I am work in the code generation side. My needs the conversion of VB for the sql data bases in my projects. I am currently using an off line qr code generator, It is an older one and now it is having some problem and not providing the results more accurately. I am searching for a newer one. Please produce some attachments about the newest PHP converters along with their features and price details.
      QR code generator
      QR codes

Comment

Originally posted by Argynon View Post
        With almost 40 views to the above post and no replies, I take it that these tablets are no good for scanning QR codes or for utilizing the camera for anything other than taking low resolution pictures.

Unfortunately that is one of the reasons I purchased it as we get a lot of advertisements here with these codes.

Other than that it works fine.
        I know a QR code reader for windows desktop ,or some app for Iphone .but I haven;t know that for camera.why directly read QR code with your smartphone .It is convinient anyway.

Comment

In all honesty I've never tried with my PMID703C...I'll have to play with it in my infinite spare time....
          https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Re: Anyone find a QR code reader app that works with 702?

I take it you tried Google Goggles

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by peeterminy View Post
              I am having the old model of qr code generator and I was not having the complete idea whether it suits for 702 or not. I am work in the code generation side. My needs the conversion of VB for the sql data bases in my projects. I am currently using an off line qr code generator, It is an older one and now it is having some problem and not providing the results more accurately. I am searching for a newer one. Please produce some attachments about the newest PHP converters along with their features and price details.
              This post is about barcode reader. You should post a new thread for this question. If you think your qr code generator is too old and want the newest PHP converters along with price and features, Google may be your first choice. I found mine as short time agon through google.

Comment

Working...
              X