Tv Box Launchers - RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK TV Launcher

Rockchip's also gotten into the tv launcher game.

The RK launcher is more for the Asian market, but here it is for those that want to check it out:

Comment

Originally posted by Shomari View Post
      Rockchip's also gotten into the tv launcher game.

The RK launcher is more for the Asian market, but here it is for those that want to check it out:

http://ge.tt/7zwrnty1/v/0?c

It doesn't run also on the neo x7. :-( maybe those launchers are only for rk3288

Comment

Originally posted by meddem View Post
        It doesn't run also on the neo x7. :-( maybe those launchers are only for rk3288
        It's not processor specific, but more about configuration. They both run on my RK3066 devices. The RK launcher has transition animations and is styled just like the new RK file explorer, if you've seen that.

Comment

Would be sweet to have all these ported like a play store launcher damn good one the first one.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

All links are dead... Can anyone reupload the SunUi launcher?

Thanks,

Watts

Comment

This thread is a waste of space. All your links lead to dead ends.

Comment

Ya what's up with this thread??? Can you guys fix your links?
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

The person who posted the original links has unfortunately left this forum and will not be returning, as far as I can tell going by other postings.

Therefore, don't expect the links to be reinstated. I think you are now on your own.

Comment

So what are the alternatives to this launcher? Because it looks fantastic to be honest, i would love to see a good TV BOX launcher that works universally.

Comment

BTW: it looks like the Amazon Fire TV launcher
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Does anyone knows the name of this TV-Launcher and where to get it from??

Hi all,

I am also very interested in this new TV-Launcher to test it in my MINIX H8-H unit...

Does anyone knows the name of this TV-Launcher and where to get it?

Since the person who posted the original links has unfortunately left this forum, and apparently will not be returning, I would appreciate if someone that already own this APP, could post again the APP link to download and test this TV-Launcher...

Thanks in Advance!

Comment

I've zipped up some of the launchers and put them up here.

They are still uploading, so give it half an hour before trying to download.
                          Last edited by bluesmanuk; 09-29-2014, 19:09.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thanks ill test some of them. that first one is part of the built in rom so i think its just puling out of rom and re signing?

read posts lol.... ill try later..
                            lmao

still states bad zip?
                            cant open the file. takes a second or two to download so did you upload bad zip?
                            Last edited by scooter2014; 09-29-2014, 17:53.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Thanks ill test some of them. that first one is part of the built in rom so i think its just puling out of rom and re signing?

read posts lol.... ill try later..
                              lmao

still states bad zip?
                              cant open the file. takes a second or two to download so did you upload bad zip?
                              No, it was called launchers.zip

I've managed to download it without a problem using the direct link but will upload it again.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                                No, it was called launchers.zip

I've managed to download it without a problem using the direct link but will upload it again.
                                I downloaded it without problems, and unzipped the file and extracted the apk's. Have not tried them yet.
                                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
                                X