EWEAT EW902 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWEAT EW902 4K

Does somebody now the actual release and price for this device?
    How will this Player be able to support Full-BD-Navigation and wa is the HDMI for?

I have some information. It will start to ship around the end of this month & it will cost $99.
    Full-BD-Navigation would be probably with own apk not xbmc, HDMI in is for connecting STB, other hdmi devices(it does HDMI passthrough like a HDMI splitter).

Comment

Thanks, I now found an order platform where the device is indeed listed for 99 USD.
      It seems to be a fine piece of work and will get one. The HDMI IN is not working yet according to Eweat and I have no clue for what it may be useful except passthrough. Maybe a function like on the Xbox One to watch Sat-TV in a window besides Android??
      It looks like this with the HDMI window of the GUI: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...042856856.html

Comment

This box looks really promising.. There's an in depth review going on avsforum.

Last edited by TitoXx; 10-22-2014, 17:39.

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
          This box looks really promising.. There's an in depth review going on avsforum.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/39-net...1708994?page=1
          He, That was the thread that I started !

Comment

EW902 Android TV Box Review

Review I made for EWEAT Company.

My Blog : http://goo.gl/pkXhDL

Note : Welcome to join my Blog mailing List ( square located on top right)

Comment

Re: EWEAT EW902 4K

Originally posted by snipes View Post

Do you still have the box? Does AC3/DTS pass-through work?

I ordered a M-195 to try out the RTD1195.

Comment

About Your Question - AC3/DTS pass-through

just installed their latest new firmware 2 days ago and I didn't test AC3/DTS pass-through.

According to the company problems are fixed :

New firmware updated solved few problems, including lags in system performance. Latest XBMC seems to work much better and play 1080P videos smoothly.

I hope you enjoyed my reviews

Comment

Originally posted by TitoXx View Post
                  Do you still have the box? Does AC3/DTS pass-through work?

I ordered a M-195 to try out the RTD1195.
                  AC3/DTS pass-through (through HDMI ) worked in pub_sdk6_1080_1127_install.rar

Comment

Originally posted by tzahar View Post
                    just installed their latest new firmware 2 days ago and I didn't test AC3/DTS pass-through.

According to the company problems are fixed :

New firmware updated solved few problems, including lags in system performance. Latest XBMC seems to work much better and play 1080P videos smoothly.

I hope you enjoyed my reviews

I installed the latest firmware update when it was available but sorry... XBMC is as buggy it was !

The only thing that seems fixed is the AC3/DTS passthrough ( I dont have HD receiver so I cant comment on this feature ) according to some users.

But for XBMC, nothing work except the dvdplayer for NON Hd files.

How can you say that 1080p playback is smooth ? I cant even load the files. Everytime I am trying to load a file ( MKV, AVI, BD ISO, BDMV, 3D BD ISO, WMV, WMA, WMA PRO, WMV9, XVID, DIVIX, MP4, MPEG), it says 'Cannot play the file'

NO, XBMC problems are not cleared. They must update their XBMC APK for that. Oterwise, they can make 50 firmware updates thing will never change in XBMC.

Comment

I installed the latest firmware update when it was available but sorry... XBMC is as buggy it was !

The only thing that seems fixed is the AC3/DTS passthrough ( I dont have HD receiver so I cant comment on this feature ) according to some users.

But for XBMC, nothing work except the dvdplayer for NON Hd files.

How can you say that 1080p playback is smooth ? I cant even load the files. Everytime I am trying to load a file ( MKV, AVI, BD ISO, BDMV, 3D BD ISO, WMV, WMA, WMA PRO, WMV9, XVID, DIVIX, MP4, MPEG), it says 'Cannot play the file'

NO, XBMC problems are not cleared. They must update their XBMC APK for that. Oterwise, they can make 50 firmware updates thing will never change in XBMC.
                      you forgot noted that you plays files over a network, try it locally via USB, or install kodi

Comment

Originally posted by saman View Post
                        you forgot noted that you plays files over a network, try it locally via USB, or install kodi
                        Kodi will not change anything. Their XBMC Apk is based on Kodi. They only did 1 Apk for XBMC and it is XBMC Kodi. I even downloaded the Google store version of KODI to compare. XBMC playback is worse because the dvdplayer playback is less smooth when playing non-hd files. Constant frames drops.

For me to say that playback is smooth in XBMC it must be capable of playing files locally, wired, wirelessly and from USB connected External Drive.

Comment

HDMI SourceIN apk application

can any one help me to download the apk file of the HDMI application (sourceIN) in this device

Comment

Originally posted by ahmedsoliman64 View Post
                            can any one help me to download the apk file of the HDMI application (sourceIN) in this device

There is no 'Apk' just for the HDMI IN application. It's already included in the firmware update. Since the 1st firmware update you can use it. You must go to the apps menu and chose the application 'HDMI IN'

Comment

There is no 'Apk' just for the HDMI IN application. It's already included in the firmware update. Since the 1st firmware update you can use it. You must go to the apps menu and chose the application 'HDMI IN'
                              thanks for your quick and helpful answer, do you know how can i get the realtek sdk to help me develop a software based on the HDMI IN feature it's really really important to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X