System freez every 20-30 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System freez every 20-30 seconds

hello guys and girls i updated to the latest firmware 108k4 and and i have a very big problem.

i first thought it was just video playback from my nas but afterwards i released even the mouse pointer was freezing every 20-30 second so iam going reflash 107k4 and see if the same problem happens.

also i thought there was a problem with google play store thinking that it was not displaying all the apps but then i found out that that apk. file was no longer on the market (Dizitv hd.apk) because all my other devices did not show as well.

1. BIGGER isn't better
    2. "...so iam going reflash 107k4 and see if the same problem happen" and? Does it fix it? Or the same also at 107?
    3. try 109 => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post228031
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Please provide more information about the issue.

Post a log(!) and more information about your current setup (->attached usb devices, for example)
      Does it happen right from the start (->directly after booting) and *all* the time, or do you think there could be something triggering it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arbelzapf View Post
        Please provide more information about the issue.

Post a log(!) and more information about your current setup (->attached usb devices, for example)
        Does it happen right from the start (->directly after booting) and *all* the time, or do you think there could be something triggering it?

i just flashed 107k4 and if the problem happens again i will log all info you guys need

is there a allin one app that logs everything that i can paste here

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
          1. BIGGER isn't better
          2. "...so iam going reflash 107k4 and see if the same problem happen" and? Does it fix it? Or the same also at 107?
          3. try 109 => http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...l=1#post228031

thank you i will give it a go if still have problem with 107k4

Comment

Originally posted by ademturk View Post
            i just flashed 107k4 and if the problem happens again i will log all info you guys need

is there a allin one app that logs everything that i can paste here
            Look at here:

Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Originally posted by oman View Post

thanks i will try this a little later. at the moment i reinstalled 107k4 and it works fine for now and for the palystore problem i told you about was my mistake apparently the app is no longer available i had been using for a long time so i was shocked to find out that it no longer available. sorry about that after my review i will try 109k4 thanks.

Comment

109k4

ok i just instaled 109k4 will give you feed back

Comment

109k4

ok i tried 109k4 and i did not have much time today so no video test but still i could not loginto skye then i went in to playstore and downloaded the skype app and then login was succesfull.

so gus we need to actually download the skype app from the play store. i thought it was already installed within the stock firmware but its not and thats why i was not able to sign in.

Comment

Working...
                  X