Tronsmart R28 Purple screen problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart R28 Purple screen problem.

Hello everyone, I got myself a Tronsmart R28 Pro. Booted up the first time and I got purple screen/tint displayed. Tried swapping HDMI cable but to no avail. My tv is Panasonic Plasma. Any help appreciated.

1. Install / flash stock FW

(maybe you don't need it, because I think you are at 108k4)

2. Update FW

a) download file and rename it to update.zip
    b) copy the whole update.zip file to micro sd card or usb driver
    c) power on your orion r28 and then insert the sd card or usb drive. The system will find a update and ask if you want to do the update, click yes. The orion r28 should do the update and reboot.

If you successfully update, go to setting, check the version, it should be 109k4, and the pink scene problem should be solved.
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you very much. Appreciate what you all are doing here.

Comment

Working...
      X