Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and learning to decide between 2 tablets

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and wanted your advice over two tablets that I've been checking out lately.
    I come from a Nexus 7 2013 and want something agile and well created to jump into a bigger screen.

Taking that into account, these are my 2 options:

- Teclast P90HD
    - Cube U65GT 9X

Between those 2, I believe those are well made devices and with good scene, and I do know they do have different sizes.
    Either way, from your point of view, which one would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Well, there have been no replies but a lot of people have actually seen my post though.
    Anyway, I would want to let you know that I decided finally to get the Cube Talk 9X and I have already ordered it and will soon be joining the different threads that are found in this forum related to this, apparently and hopefully, excellent device.

Comment

Ive decided to get one of these as well.
      Almost all seem happy with it, and its well supported here with custom ROM.
      I think i ended up with the same 2 choices you had, but read somewhere that the MTK performed better than the Allwinner in the teclast.
      Dont ask me where i read that. I might have imagined it.
      So i have ordered the Cube as well. Hoping its as good as everyone says.

Comment

Thanks for the follow up hijack.

It was a smart decision I guess, even though I'm still waiting for the one I ordered due to the issues with customs in Shenzhen now...
        About the happiness with the tablet, that's what I've noticed and that's what I was looking for, good experiences with the tablet and its stability, which seems to be excellent.
        Having tried Pipo tablets before, stability is actually their main issue. So hopefully this one would be fantastic to have and use under all circumstances!

I'll see you around here commenting on the tablet when it arrives to both of us!
        Good luck with it!

Comment

Working...
        X