Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX Linux boot screen freeze help

Hi folks,
    I'm new to the forum and I would appreciate your help on this problem.
    I'm trying to make an update to the XBMC application for a friend

Info I have on the box:
    It has MX on the box but I don't know the actual model name or number
    All I have is HD18 V2.22 from the circuit board. Heatsink on the board is 45deg angle
    Hope you can help by providing the model info

The box will not display a picture on my Sony KDL32V2500 TV through either HDMI or A/V but will only display MX Linux on a LG TV.

When I plug in the power lead the logo screen of MX Linux appears only. XBMC will not load in

I have tried the toothpick solution on the web to put the MX box into a recovery screen. It does not appear. MX linux screen appears and that is it.

I have used HDD RAW copy to copy a recovery.img file to a MicroSD seated in to a SD adapter. The microSD is 4GB. The recovery.img did not work

I also tried the solution for this link
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post94756

Again recovery has not loaded in. I am at a loss.
    I hate to think that this MX box is bricked.

Can someone please help me to resolve this issue? Do I need a specific manufacturing recovery image for the MX box. Addition to this post is that the LG TV is suffering the same problem as my own Sony TV. The Box could be fine but has issues with some TVs

Regards,
    Dtreacy

At the past I own also the same pcb and have the same problem, that I hadn't any output at MY tv (many different others yes )

This pcb is good for the unbrick solution by BenniBenassi (I tried it (also at a microSD with adapter) in the hope to get HDMI with G-BOX MX2 v1.1.5+ at my tv, but no way.... )

Sorry, so I have no idea and don't understand way it doesn't boot from this SD you had generated, because normally it boots from the SD with out any need of recovery at this box...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
    X