Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N101 wifi problem

Hi guys... need help

My wifi doesn't work on Yuandao N101... I've not done anything special. A day stop working wifi.

Wifi module doesn't start.

My logcat:
    Code:
    ?: D/WifiHW(166): Read wifi chip type OK ! wifi_chip_type = RK903?: D/WifiHW(166): wifi_load_driver: DRIVER_MODULE_PATH = /system/lib/modules/rkwifi.ko, DRIVER_MODULE_ARG =
    ?: I/dalvikvm(406): Jit: resizing JitTable from 4096 to 8192
    ?: D/WifiHW(166): Timeout to wait for Wifi interface within 15 seconds.
    ?: E/WifiStateMachine(166): Failed to load driver!
    ?: E/WifiStateMachine(166): DriverFailedState
    Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mine just started not working and I found out it had something to do with the sd card (maybe the corruption issue I've heard about) not sure but when I removed the card the wifi started working again. Probably not the same issue you're having but I thought I would put it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalChin View Post
      Mine just started not working and I found out it had something to do with the sd card (maybe the corruption issue I've heard about) not sure but when I removed the card the wifi started working again. Probably not the same issue you're having but I thought I would put it out there.
      I 've no sd card plugged

Comment

Originally posted by tupacsoul View Post
        I 've no sd card plugged
        Go to settings, turn wifi off then back on. I have to do that each time I move out of range of my home wifi, like it has to re-find it.

Jason

Comment

same problem with me

even my wifi doesn't working since 2 days n when trying to turn it on its getting off automatically.
          even i reset it twice but still same.
          please tell me some solution if you find any.

Comment

Same here. I have a N101 II for about 3 Weeks now, I guess it´s an 32 GB OEM Version from tabletpc-handyshop. I wanted to root it but nothing worked. So I tried to install TNT N101 FW R3.img, but no luck also. At last I gave up and restored the OFW 4.1. 1008 with RKBatchTool. The tablet bootet in again and does everything normal, but I can´t get Wi-Fi and Bluetooth back. Every time I push the switch to activate Wi-Fi or Bluetooth it goes back. It even can´t see any devices.

Comment

Limited wi-fi on finless 1.6 ROM

Hi i've flashed several tablets no, all seems well until i try the wi-fi then its really limited, even google page taking several minutes to load. Flashed the original stock rom back and wi-fi is perfect again..not sure whats going on but definitely a software issue.

Comment

Working...
              X