Is X8H worth upgrade from X7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is X8H worth upgrade from X7?

Hello there, obviously I'm having my X7 and quite happy with it, IPTV / XBMC @ 1080 / 720.

No game or fancy apps.

However, X8H spec seems to outrage the X7 with 4K, the question is "Is it worthy to upgrade?"

Is it more smooth at 1080P?

Thank you so much

I read about some heatsink issues with the x8h so I didn't get it.

Comment

Hello,

An answer and a question for you.

I have both the x7 and x8h. I only notice a small real world difference between them. X8 loads and moves around xbmc very quickly. The x7 is no slouch, and I thought it was fast.. Until I got the x8. At the end of the day I would not replace an x7 with an 8, but I have two TVs so I needed another. My x7 has quickshot 3.1, so it faster than stock. X8 will get faster with newer firmware.

My question.. . I have had no luck with iptv. Poor quality and bad links. What sources are you pulling channels from?

Comment

setup for iptv

You can try this setup for iptv,(works very good)
        hxxp://xbmcbbts.weebly.com/

Originally posted by jbizzle View Post
        Hello,

I have both the x7 and x8h. I only notice a small real world difference between them. X8 loads and moves around xbmc very quickly. The x7 is no slouch, and I thought it was fast.. Until I got the x8. At the end of the day I would not replace an x7 with an 8, but I have two TVs so I needed another. My x7 has quickshot 3.1, so it faster than stock. X8 will get faster with newer firmware.

My question.. . I have had no luck with iptv. Poor quality and bad links. What sources are you pulling channels from?

Comment

I followed this guide -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXs_m3pYGLk

Use the link int he description not the one he shows in video.

Will take a look at the one above though, might be the same source.

Originally posted by jbizzle View Post
          Hello,

Comment

Working...
          X