No announcement yet.

Working and tested roms on the mk902II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGOOS rom - Ok it loaded have to say it has the best launcher ive seen yet the box is supper cool and again no root on the box

blue tooth no go
    wifi no go
    network works
    fast stable rom maybe a kernel switch will allow this rom to run on the mk902.
    led lights not working

It boots and runs but I really like the launch screen no screen shot can be taken as it has nifty icon screen in place.

but it runs an boots so works on mk902ii wifi and blue tooth must be different chipsets.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

finally got mk902 on stockrom second release. i still cant load the latest but this one released just before works well xbmc runs well like the launcher as well screens below. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-11-15-03-29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	434996Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-11-15-43-08.jpg
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	434997Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-11-15-56-48.jpg
Size:	176.8 KB
ID:	434998Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-11-15-04-22.png
Size:	172.0 KB
ID:	434999

ROOTED as well everything working blue tooth wifi and zip drives sen in this one.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

RKM 140904 ROM

Hi,
        I installed the RKM 140904 ROM on my MK902II (from http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....-stock_44.html)
        Still the same issues, no 4k@60, no sound on AVR, Ethernet extremely slow, no 5.1.
        The only good news is that Antutu went up : 39000

Ho and I noticed that in every version: the RKM launcher is buggy, don't use it (I can't launch modern assault with it, works with the android launcher)

Comment

Is MK902ii stock ROM rooted?

Thanks for posting all this information. I'm sorry if I missed it, but is the stock ROM for the MK902ii rooted? If not, where do I go to get started with a rooted ROM? I've rooted lots of phones, but this will be my first Android mini-PC (or whatever they're called).

Comment

Yes stock is rooted.

Comment

Awesome - thanks for the quick reply!
              Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Yes stock is rooted.

Comment

new rom from ricomagic looking better.

New rom (beta) from Ricomagic

rooted -yes
                drive access - yes
                usb drives - working
                bluetooth - working
                wifi- better
                network- better
                runs cool.
                changed xbmc to gotham 14 beta 4 ( dont know why they did that) I found little less stable. some issues with gotham but everyone has same with that build as just that beta.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-15-09.png
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	435091Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-22-10-53-15.jpg
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	435092Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-22-10-53-25.jpg
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	435093Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-22-10-53-46.jpg
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	435094

Comment

The problem whith the no sound through HDMI to an AV Reveiver, any news?
                  MK902II

Comment

Originally posted by shupifero View Post
                    MK902II
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-22-11-31-35.png
Size:	113.1 KB
ID:	435095

I am getting sound all all three settings. The hdmi and through spif to my sound bar.

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by shupifero View Post
                      MK902II
                      I've got sound through both HDMI and S/PDIF, but there's no pass-through - I think it's reduced to 2 channel PCM stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalroth View Post
                        I've got sound through both HDMI and S/PDIF, but there's no pass-through - I think it's reduced to 2 channel PCM stereo.

Look at your rom Build info and then look at the build i just posted pretty sure yours isnt the same as mine

20141015-172547 test keys

Comment

Look at your rom Build info and then look at the build i just posted pretty sure yours isnt the same as mine

20141015-172547 test keys
                          It is the same as yours, I flashed my box yesterday with the new firmware. If you look in the .rar archive, there's a file named "fix list.txt", it contains a list of changes.

1015_FW Fix list:
                          1. Added HDMI CEC(Default turn off)
                          2. Optimized SOC, fixed some YUV USB Camera compatibility issue
                          3. Update BD video decode data
                          4. Update XBMC version to 4.0,fixed long wait to quit issue
                          5. Update uboot sdk
                          6. Increased app patition to 3GB
                          It's available on the official site here: http://www.rikomagic.com/en/download/download_32_1.html

Comment

And you don't get pass through as I just reconnected to the Sony to double check and is working?

Comment

And you don't get pass through as I just reconnected to the Sony to double check and is working?
                              No, there's no audio pass-through for me, only a PCM audio stream.

My receiver is an Onkyo TX-SR307 which supports both DTS and Dolby Digital/Pro. Audio pass-through worked fine from my old HTPC (a Windows based A6-3500 box) both over S/PDIF and through HDMI.

Comment

When a bought the MK902II i thought that it was able to pass audio dts ma, true hd, dts, dd, to the receiver, mine is a onkio 608. I got all that sound on the htpc, and xtreamer pro.

Comment

Working...
                                X