Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since MK908 v3 is dead. What is the best rom so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since MK908 v3 is dead. What is the best rom so far?

Hi there, it has been about a year that geekbuying left us with a beta kitkat rom that causes the colors in the tv to get all screwed if you change the source from HDMI to CAble and you have to reboot the device to see the screen correctly again, what a blow because that seems like something they could fix really easy but they never did.

I wanted to know what is the most stable (not kitkat) rom for this device VERSION 3 , of the mk908 , since the screen color issue is causing me too many problems.

any idea?

Hands down: finless 1.8

Originally posted by Ridata View Post
    Hi there, it has been about a year that geekbuying left us with a beta kitkat rom that causes the colors in the tv to get all screwed if you change the source from HDMI to CAble and you have to reboot the device to see the screen correctly again, what a blow because that seems like something they could fix really easy but they never did.

I wanted to know what is the most stable (not kitkat) rom for this device VERSION 3 , of the mk908 , since the screen color issue is causing me too many problems.

any idea?
    I tried KK and went back to 1.8. I Had 1.7a prior and it was pretty stable but 1.8 is the best so far I have tried.

Comment

Working...
    X