LiquidLimez... I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LiquidLimez... I'm Back

Folks been a while since I have last visited this forum.
    Many of you may not have known I suffered a terrible injury and still recovering.
    However I would just like to say thanks to all who have used my scripts and appreciate them.

Thanks to all Mods for even given this fellow a chance to hang out.LOL

Ruh Roh! Sorry to hear about the accident! Hope you're better!
    https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Re: LiquidLimez... I'm Back

Glad ur back bro hope all as well,ive been away frm forms to but now im gonna be here on a constant basis now,i want to try,and when i mean try to compile a sense 3.5 or a sense 4.0 on these tabs,i know its gonna be difficult but im gonna try,i know if some one can get it to work on a pspvita(new psp) its not impossible,but the memory might be the issue since "sense " is a memory hog and bloated down!!!!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: LiquidLimez... I'm Back

Welcome back Liquid,
        Sorry to hear about your injuries. Can't wait to see what you come up with, now that most of the tablets have cm10 running on it.

Sent from my Admire running Lazy M6 with Tapatalk

Comment

Well 3 years ago I fell off the third layer of scaffolding at work and broke my right arm at the elbow Took me 4 months to come back from that and I lost 3 percent of the range of motion in the arm, could have been MUCH worse as far as range of motion, broken neck instead of arm etc.
          Sat around a lot, went to therapy, which truly helped me, and got all my other medical issues dealt with seeing how now I had plenty of time to do everything. I also pretty much went broke seeing how workman's comp doesn't pay your full wages and I had a lousy few years up to the injury.
          All better now and working full time at the same job, and my income finally came back to what I used to make before the economy tanked.
          Take the long course on it and figure you'll be down a while and do the best you can and eventually you'll be back to as good a you can get. After I saw the actual MRI of what I did to my arm I thought I was screwed but everything works again and mostly never hurts, and I got all the strength back eventually, just like the therapy ladies said I would. In my case the breaks in the radial head may never heal but it works fine and that part does not carry weight, just rotates the arm. Hang in there it will get better and glad to see you back, you certainly helped me with my unit.

Comment

Welcome back

Glad to see you are back and feeling better. Hope your recovery goes well.

Comment

Welcome back and hope ya feel better.
              Tablets: Polaroid PMID 701i, PMID 4311, Zeki 10" tablet

"God Loves You"- Arlo Guthrie

Comment

Working...
              X