MK908 vs MK808b, any advice ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908 vs MK808b, any advice ?

Hi, I already have a MK808B stick, updated to KidKat 4.4, using external usb wifi dongle. antutu says almost 14.000 (more or less).
    I play all my movies form my NAS via WiFi, even movies in 3D rendered to 2D via XBMC.
    Some 1080p and 3D movies, I belive because high bitrate and poor WiFi channel, time in time stop movie and had to do a buffering again, happens 1 or 2 times in a movie of 2Hrs more or less, so its fine for me
    In resume, I'm happy with my MK808b.

Recently I see a MK908 in stores and, I'm not sure if I must to buy it or not.
    My question is if it this MK908 stick will give me the same (or better) experience compared to my MK808b??
    It is recomendable buy it?? or I could try to searh another more efficient TVbox or Stick in market ??
    any suggestions ???

Hope you can help me.

Bes regards.

I would avoid the mk908 it has allsorts of issues for me, stuttering on HD videos and Netflix is a deal breaker. I bought an s82 beelink after 4 months and I can safely say the s82 is an awesome bit of kit and worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokotito View Post
      Hi, I already have a MK808B stick, updated to KidKat 4.4, using external usb wifi dongle. antutu says almost 14.000 (more or less).
      I play all my movies form my NAS via WiFi, even movies in 3D rendered to 2D via XBMC.
      Some 1080p and 3D movies, I belive because high bitrate and poor WiFi channel, time in time stop movie and had to do a buffering again, happens 1 or 2 times in a movie of 2Hrs more or less, so its fine for me
      In resume, I'm happy with my MK808b.

Recently I see a MK908 in stores and, I'm not sure if I must to buy it or not.
      My question is if it this MK908 stick will give me the same (or better) experience compared to my MK808b??
      It is recomendable buy it?? or I could try to searh another more efficient TVbox or Stick in market ??
      any suggestions ???

Hope you can help me.

Bes regards.
      Yes forget all about the MK908...The beelink m8 is much better
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
      X