Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy a RK3288 box shipped from Europe (not from China)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy a RK3288 box shipped from Europe (not from China)?

Hello everybody.
    I would like to buy one of these new boxes, but I still have not made up my mind about which one!
    I know patience pays, but I need to replace a "movie reader" (let's say so) and I cannot wait a lot. So I thought that my choice could simply fall upon the box most readily available.

My question: can you please point me to a RK3288 box available now (or in a few days) for shipping IN/FROM Europe? Possibly a good box, and with a reasonable price.
    I know there is the Ugoos UT3, but it costs about 150€ +shipping: is it worth?

I bought many times from China (cheap items), and it always took 3 to 6 weeks to get to Italy.... I never used DHL, but if the packet gets stuck in the customs I think it gets delayed a lot... am I right? Also, in Italy there is an importing tax of about 30% or more, I'm not sure it would still be convenient.

Ok, I am a little confused.... enlighten me please

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Baby View Post
      I know there is the Ugoos UT3, but it costs about 150€ +shipping: is it worth?
      I think you mean this
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

No RK3288 there.

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        Yes, that's 150+12,5=162,5€, which is about 205$! Way more than ordering from China and paying import taxes. A little less for tronsmart and the other one.
        However that could be an option.

Comment

from UK

I have one!

only one negative aspect, the bundled power supply for Uk mains, with a cheap adaptor you can solve this problem!

Comment

Originally posted by twang85 View Post
            http://www.amazon.co.uk/Measy-Androi...eywords=rk3288

from UK

I have one!

only one negative aspect, the bundled power supply for Uk mains, with a cheap adaptor you can solve this problem!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately this one is not shipped to Italy by Amazon (I do not know why).
            Is it a good box, from your experience?

Comment

I would prefer a Beelink/UBOX R89 because of the bigger case and the existing vent holes because of heat... The Tronsmart also use the same pcb... But I think it's a good idea to wait some weeks till the pcb version 3.0 is available...
              This pcb is by netxeon which gives a good rom support (by oman from netxeon here at the forum)...

I also find the Measy B4S at amazon.it but have no idea where they are (because of 'Nazionale 7 - 23 giorni' I think at China)?

I think it is too early to find many rk3288 at stock EU...
              RK3288 Devices
              - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I found this (shipping costs are to Italy):

Blue Beach CS918II RK3288 16GB 94€ + 9€ shipped from amazon.de

Comment

I found this (shipping costs are to Italy):

Blue Beach CS918II RK3288 16GB 94€ + 9€ shipped from amazon.de
                  Hmm, nice box....the measy looks better, it's incredibly small! Excellent finish and the led don't glow too much!
                  I've buy it from Amazon.it but the seller was a different shop (fullfilled by amazon)

Fast shipping and great customer care by Amazon for the Power supply problem...

Comment

I would prefer a Beelink/UBOX R89 because of the bigger case and the existing vent holes because of heat... The Tronsmart also use the same pcb... But I think it's a good idea to wait some weeks till the pcb version 3.0 is available...
                    This pcb is by netxeon which gives a good rom support (by oman from netxeon here at the forum)...

I also find the Measy B4S at amazon.it but have no idea where they are (because of 'Nazionale 7 - 23 giorni' I think at China)?

I think it is too early to find many rk3288 at stock EU...
                    [kindergarten mode]
                    but... I want it now!
                    [/kindergarten mode]

Reading this forum I also concentrated my attention on R89 and R28, they seem to have the best support. Options are: 1 wait for more mature boxes, 2 order r89 o r28 in china, or 3 order whatever available in Europe.
                    In the world of technologies waiting is not always a good idea: things go fast and the risk is delaying the choice too long.
                    Maybe option 2 is better than 3... What about the CS918II I found at 103€?

I confirm that take-now is a chinese vendor, so that Measy is probably shipped from china.

EDIT: ops! Relying on foreign markets I did not notice that the same CS918II is also on italian amazon, at 96€ shipped by amazon! Tempting....
                    Last edited by Spider Baby; 10-11-2014, 00:01. Reason: found in italy

Comment

Because of:
                      [kindergarten mode]
                      but... I want it now!
                      [/kindergarten mode]
                      Take this:
                      EDIT: ops! Relying on foreign markets I did not notice that the same CS918II is also on italian amazon, at 96€ shipped by amazon! Tempting....
                      and give it back 14 days later
                      (since 13. jun all over the EU the same)
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Because of:
                        ---
                        Take this:
                        ---
                        and give it back 14 days later
                        (since 13. jun all over the EU the same)
                        Bought the CS918II right now!
                        In Italy there are 30 days to send the items back (14 days by law, 30 days by Amazon).
                        Also bought a couple of toslink cables, but forgot the micro-sd... well I should have a spare one somewhere.
                        Thanks to all for the help!

Comment

If I buy the CS918II from here http://www.amazon.de/BlueBeach-CS918...eywords=rk3288 will it go from Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by ovecka View Post
                            If I buy the CS918II from here http://www.amazon.de/BlueBeach-CS918...eywords=rk3288 will it go from Germany?
                            It says "shipped by Amazon": that means the product resides in one of Amazon's warehouse in Europe (not necessarily in Germany).

Comment

It says "shipped by Amazon": that means the product resides in one of Amazon's warehouse in Europe (not necessarily in Germany).
                              Thanks. Is there a way to find the exact price of delivery? It estimates to 8€. Is it the real price?

Comment

Working...
                              X