petrus app icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

petrus app icons

hey man not really sure if you'll dig this but heres my first try on a injector iconClick image for larger version

Name:	images (43).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	438168 tell me honestly if you like it or not
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Thanks man, that's great
    If you could just make another version without the name AppInjector at the bottom, that would be perfect.

I'll try both, but as android will put the name under the icon, it might look weird on the applications menu.

But, that rocks, man. You'll earn a line in the credits of the about page

Oh yeah, and if I want to be picky, the background looks a bit low-res compared to the foreground. That would not be a real problem, as it will be small on the screen anyway, but on my PC screen, it looks a bit weird. But that's no big deal.

Comment

cool i didnt know if you wanted the name in it so i will revise that one for ok glad you like it

Comment

heres your revised one petrus i tweaked it a bit hope you like it Click image for larger version

Name:	images (28).jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	429136

Comment

Great
          I'll use it for my next release

Comment

Another request : I'll soon release a new app called FileSystemManager, which aim is to mount/unmount, repair, and in fact manage file systems (SDcars, USB disk and other system devices). The app is ready, but I really couldn't make an icon. Even a shitty one. So I really need your help for that one. Maybe with a usb and/or a sdcard in it.

Here are some of the icons I use inside the app, if it can help :
            Attached Files

Comment

how about something like thisClick image for larger version

Name:	images (47).jpg
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	429139let me know i can always change it up a bit i think this will work for your file system manager
              Last edited by tattman65; 09-19-2012, 21:31.

Comment

how about this for your reboot app Click image for larger version

Name:	13755211047.jpg
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	429140 let me know whatcha think

Comment

heres the file system manager icon now Click image for larger version

Name:	images (47).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	429141 this is better

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                    how about something like this[ATTACH=CONFIG]783[/ATTACH]let me know i can always change it up a bit i think this will work for your file system manager
                    Excellent work for the reboot app. And youn new work for the FSManager is better too.

I'm not trying to be kind, but you these icons are really kickin ass.
                    Thanks man

The background is really pretty now The whole icon looks really great

This one is really simple and clean. I really like it If you can make the AppInjector one with the same background, that would be perfect

Comment

sure no problem glad you like it

Comment

Maybe you'll have to edit the AppInjector app to look as cool as the others. In fact I'm less satisfied with this one. Not that it was bad, but the other ones are way better

Comment

yeah now that ive done these i like them alot better too so heres the revamped reboot iconClick image for larger version

Name:	Icon-Template.jpg
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	429142

Comment

heres the new app injector hope you like it Click image for larger version

Name:	appinjector 2.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	429143 is that all im on a different computer so i dont remember what all you sent me just let me know

Comment

ahh the unmount icon ok hold on

Comment

Working...
                              X