Charger problem Cube U30GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger problem Cube U30GT

I recieved my cube u30gt yesterday and everything was perfect until the battery went low and i connected the charger but nothing happend no contact with the charger at all..
    now the battery is emtpy and i don't know if it's wrong with the cube or the charger, anyone else with same problems?
    Last edited by Emil86; 09-25-2012, 09:18.

Re: Charger problem Cube U30GT

The supplied charger is very low quality, source a replacement.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I found a car charger and the charging worked, after ive charged it to 50% it went from 50% battery life to 2% in 2 minutes wth is wrong?

/Emil

Comment

Emil that seems to still be the charger. For a U30GT W or H you need a 12 v 2000 mah supply. Most car chargers will not work.
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

I went and bought a charger now and it seemed it worked it started charging and i went to bed 7hours later the cube is stone dead.. Nothing happens tried everything.. Can i do something or is it scrap? Tried ur bricking advises and nothing happens i think its broken ..

Comment

Someone should really find a good quality decent price aftermarket charger and post it as a sticky for all

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ben36 View Post
              Someone should really find a good quality decent price aftermarket charger and post it as a sticky for all

I have always used these guys on **** for replacement Tablet charger s and never had a problem, for UK charger

Here is one they sell for the cube u30 gt

Great service

http://www.****.co.uk/itm/12V-2A-Cub...-/120926525213

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
              Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
              <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
              <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
              <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
              https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
              </form>

Comment

And can you use the Cube fine plugged in?

Comment

Originally posted by Emil86 View Post
                  I went and bought a charger now and it seemed it worked it started charging and i went to bed 7hours later the cube is stone dead.. Nothing happens tried everything.. Can i do something or is it scrap? Tried ur bricking advises and nothing happens i think its broken ..
                  So when plugged in does the cube work ok? It's just not holding charge do you mean?

Comment

Nothing its dead

Comment

Have you dropped it or knocked it? You may have to open it up and see it the batteries haven't come loose etc! :-\

Comment

No nothing i connected it to the new bought charger and it started as normal... then 7 hours later when i thought it was fully charged it was dead ..

Comment

If you brought the cube local then i'd return it. If you brought from china i'd consider upening it up for inspection.
                          900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

ok i baught it from china,, what should i look after?

Comment

Look at one of the unbricking threads. You need to open it up, remove the 4 screws securing the metal frame and carefully remove it. It will peal away the thermal tape. Now conduct a good visual inspection. While you are here you mah as well try shooting the two reset pads and press power and see if you pc will recognize it. Good luck.
                              900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                              X