No announcement yet.

OpenElec on EM8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello somebady can tellme if the ISTREAM addons work in this beta 3 of KODI thanks.

Comment

Re: OpenElec on EM8

Originally posted by jeep52 View Post
      Hello somebady can tellme if the ISTREAM addons work in this beta 3 of KODI thanks.
      No it doesn't. I tried codesnake's Openelec 4.95.2 and iStream was incompatible.

Comment

Thanks polys

Comment

Originally posted by polys View Post
          No it doesn't. I tried codesnake's Openelec 4.95.2 and iStream was incompatible.
          But this is Gotham not kodi so it should work.
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by mcfctrublu View Post
            Hello all,
            Really struggling to get this justme openelec installed on my TRMk1. I've tried twice now unsuccessfully and had to put justme oman back on twice.
            Here's what I've been doing...........
            Tried on USB stick first and failed then decided it had to be micro SD card but still failed.
            1- set resolution to 720
            2- downloaded justme openelec beta 3
            3- transferred it to USB/micro SD
            4- unzipped in USB/SD
            5- booted into recovery using toothpick method
            6- wipe data/factory reset
            7- wipe cache
            8- apply update from EXT
            9- update from SD card, also udisk
            10- justme_openelec_beta3.zip (seems to work, states "openelec installed successfully"
            11- factory reset
            12- reboot

It just shows the cats eyes of justme and sticks
            reboot again.......the same
            turn off/on at switch......the same
            reload justme oman

Thanks

EDIT Can't reload justme oman now. Help

talk to deezel he managed to load it or Lee

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Your setup looks right... after first boot you may have to wait 30 seconds or so. Go grab a snack come back and see. If not try on a different tv it could be a resolution thing
              Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Thanks guys. I put codesnakes openelec on in the end and it worked fine. I might try again soon because I'm not happy with Kodi. Cheers

Comment

You may actually have a better shot installing JustMe after codesnake as codesnake sets up a different recovery if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Cheers Deezel. That's good to know

Comment

*update* flashed justme openelec now. Dead easy.....had to do it twice but really quick and easy this time. Thanks to all that helped me with this

Comment

Good stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mcfctrublu View Post
                          *update* flashed justme openelec now. Dead easy.....had to do it twice but really quick and easy this time. Thanks to all that helped me with this
                          Well done my friend

JustMe

Comment

Hi JustMe

I load the beta3 with toothpick method and completed ok,
                            but after reboot the box came into the first openelec screen (the one that I have to configure the system -language, samba) and it freezes.
                            I reflash it again but the same result, freeze.
                            Before that,the box had your android version 1.3 an was working perfect.
                            I load it again (android 1.3) and it works perfect
                            Everytime between flashing I do a factory reset.
                            Any hlp pls becase I want to use it as an MediaPlayer ony and the XBMCopenec version is perfect

thx

Comment

Originally posted by pelops View Post
                              Hi JustMe

I load the beta3 with toothpick method and completed ok,
                              but after reboot the box came into the first openelec screen (the one that I have to configure the system -language, samba) and it freezes.
                              I reflash it again but the same result, freeze.
                              Before that,the box had your android version 1.3 an was working perfect.
                              I load it again (android 1.3) and it works perfect
                              Everytime between flashing I do a factory reset.
                              Any hlp pls becase I want to use it as an MediaPlayer ony and the XBMCopenec version is perfect

thx
                              I will test it on weekend as I do not have box readily available at the moment

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                                I will test it on weekend as I do not have box readily available at the moment
                                Ok,
                                thanks for you support

Comment

Working...
                                X