Rogers NHL Gamecenter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moopa View Post
    Now using HW Guru's/Gufone's newest ROM,Kit kat) now NHL app won't load, just shuts off as soon as it's clicked. The XBMC ad on for Gamecenter live works, but I'd rather be able to use the NHL app for the android device, as there's more functions.

Mark

Have you tried other roms (Wassers rom), when does the app close, when trying to access live games?

Comment

Originally posted by danny3838 View Post
      Have you tried other roms (Wassers rom), when does the app close, when trying to access live games?
      I've only tried the 5.0 malipatch and now the Kitkat 2.0 CommunityEdition. I haven't tried Wasser's yet. Is that the only one that will work? The app closes right after the huge logo appears. It used to just loop the logo when tying to access live games. ( when I was using the malipatch 5 rom). I've been getting by with the XBMC ad on version of Game Center, so I know it's not X7 related, but there are almost no features other than live play that I like to use in their ad on.

Thanks,
      Mark

Comment

I've only tried the 5.0 malipatch and now the Kitkat 2.0 CommunityEdition. I haven't tried Wasser's yet. Is that the only one that will work? The app closes right after the huge logo appears. It used to just loop the logo when tying to access live games. ( when I was using the malipatch 5 rom). I've been getting by with the XBMC ad on version of Game Center, so I know it's not X7 related, but there are almost no features other than live play that I like to use in their ad on.

Thanks,
        Mark
        I just switched over to Wassers newest version of the rom and now i get the Gamecenter app to play, but as others have said, it's grainy and in black and white. I have no problems running gamecenter on pc, iphone, ipad or galaxy tab...only the freeking x7!!! on every rom, why is this so hard to get right? XBMC version works, but not anywhere near the way it's designed. Does anyone know if the app works on X8 or any other minix box, or android box???

thanks,

Mark

Comment

nhl game center is working well on my tronsmart draco meta, does not work on my tronsmart vega
          Tronsmart Vega S89 Elite Amlogic S802 with finless2.0

Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta Allwinner A80 Octa Core finless1.0

Comment

​Did anyone get this working on the Minix X7.....

Comment

Originally posted by danny3838 View Post
              ​Did anyone get this working on the Minix X7.....

I've given up, works on just about everything, but.....
              I'm not getting gamcenter live again, will go with Center Ice, and just watch it on a TV in HD like everyone else....I had it for 6 years in a row and this year figured with all my devices: X7, Laptop, PC, iphone, Samsung Galaxy and iPad, it was a no brainer to do gamecenter live.....what a big mistake and what I really wanted was the x7 connected to home theater to be the workhorse. ( BTW it works excellent on all of the devices except glitchy on laptop and nada on X7).....O well, live and learn!

Mark

Comment

It will be working on next release Community edition Kitkat (ported to minix official)

Comment

Originally posted by HardwareGuru View Post
                  It will be working on next release Community edition Kitkat (ported to minix official)
                  Sweet, it will be nice to have that working ,thanks.....it's just not the same watching live hockey on XBMC!

Mark

Comment

I've installed the last version of the Community Edition rom 2.2.0 and live games are still displayed in black and white with a green bar. Do we have to change something in the settings? I don't know why this app has the same problem in every rom released.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-pea-si View Post
                      I've installed the last version of the Community Edition rom 2.2.0 and live games are still displayed in black and white with a green bar. Do we have to change something in the settings? I don't know why this app has the same problem in every rom released.
                      Same here, hockey season is almost over, and if I want to watch a game in color I need to use one or all of the following:
                      Iphone
                      Galaxy Tablet
                      PC
                      Lap top
                      Regular TV
                      Ipad
                      XBMC on any device
                      Pair of binoculars and peep into neighbor's window and be happy with the game they are watching!

The only thing that can't play gamecenter is the minix. It's great for free stuff, just not the paid for stuff...need something else, don't know what!

I've given up again, so please don't say it's fixed or will be fixed shortly, I don't care....love the little box, appreciate all of your work, but it just can't play gamecenter NHL period. Not the end of the world, just a fact of life.

Mark

Comment

Same here, hockey season is almost over, and if I want to watch a game in color I need to use one or all of the following:
                        Iphone
                        Galaxy Tablet
                        PC
                        Lap top
                        Regular TV
                        Ipad
                        XBMC on any device
                        Pair of binoculars and peep into neighbor's window and be happy with the game they are watching!

The only thing that can't play gamecenter is the minix. It's great for free stuff, just not the paid for stuff...need something else, don't know what!

I've given up again, so please don't say it's fixed or will be fixed shortly, I don't care....love the little box, appreciate all of your work, but it just can't play gamecenter NHL period. Not the end of the world, just a fact of life.

Mark
                        use the timewasted edition of NHL gamecentre through Kodi. The gamecentre app through the official repository doesn't work that well. The timewasted version works great on my x7. You can find the repository on the Kodi forums

Comment

Thanks ngoal will give it a try, as the last couple of weeks, the gamecenter addon is not working in XBMC, saying my login credentials are incorrect.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                          X