M8 1008 new firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says 20141009
    I will try to test see if it makes a difference to other roms here ..hopefully fixes the interlacing issuesa and crashes...
    Tried 0901 firmware from acemax still interlacing issues..
    Hopefully this one from geekbuying will be better or yet best...

Comment

Re: M8 1008 new firmware

Originally posted by marciniak View Post
      Seems there are another junk firmware from official sources:

Hi, glad to share M8 TV box latest firmware, please check below information: Download link: M8 S802 TV BOX FIRMWARE Password: geekbuying.com Flash method: 1, UnZip the “M8 TV BOX Amlogic S802 169451-20141112” file, and copy the files inside to a SD card’s root directory. 2, Connect M8 box to a screen with HDMI cable, press […]

anyone can test it in order to verify if thats interlacing issues remains?
      So far so good ,, just tested on my M8N pcb V 1.0....will test further see if any issues come up , interlacing seems to be gone , played two 1080 movies from phoenix add on ..demon and stael..good playback, forward and rewind seems to be working good...im hoping maybe finless can do a rom out of this with some tweaks, for his 1.9 release..only thing is p2p streams still has issues crashing xbmc after a channel playback..i will test more..
      Its got xbmc 13.2 gotham pre installed;
      Just to show the firmware release.

Comment

KOT49H.20141209 test-keys

Just received what I hope is an official M8 ( its from store where I bought an official M8 Previously) but this one has a sticker on the box which will break if I open the box, so can't see the board revision, and it has the Following Firmware, Is there any way I can back this up to post if anyone wants to try it? Strange it reports it as a K200 not an M8Click image for larger version

Name:	20141218_225951.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	435630

Comment

Have a K200 20141208 rom but on install in TWRP says a K200 not an M8 so fails yet using CPU-Z states a K200 this is an OTT M8 box with September 24 rom installed,trying to get the freeze on restart sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by marciniak View Post
            Seems there are another junk firmware from official sources:

Hi, glad to share M8 TV box latest firmware, please check below information: Download link: M8 S802 TV BOX FIRMWARE Password: geekbuying.com Flash method: 1, UnZip the “M8 TV BOX Amlogic S802 169451-20141112” file, and copy the files inside to a SD card’s root directory. 2, Connect M8 box to a screen with HDMI cable, press […]

anyone can test it in order to verify if thats interlacing issues remains?
            Could someone help me. After flashing this, there an error saying mismatch WiFi but installation went successful. Pre-install xmbc crash had to use Oman xbmc 13.2.

I was able to connect to WiFi when setting up the box when later on, maybe, a min or so, WiFi cut off. I had to reconnect wifi again. then a min or so cut off again.

Please help of where I can replace WiFi files to work. Like in /System/bin. I hope it that simple
            My board: Board label as M9&M8_v0.92 Chip: AP6330

Previous version was:
            Model Number: Skystream X4
            Android version: 4.4.2
            Build Number: KOT49H.2014073 test-keys
            Kernel Version: 3.10.33 ubuntu@ubuntu188 #16 Thu May 15 12:12:51 CST 2014

Comment

Originally posted by wilx View Post
              Just received what I hope is an official M8 ( its from store where I bought an official M8 Previously) but this one has a sticker on the box which will break if I open the box, so can't see the board revision, and it has the Following Firmware, Is there any way I can back this up to post if anyone wants to try it? Strange it reports it as a K200 not an M8[ATTACH=CONFIG]9327[/ATTACH]

hi guys if someone can have this december build i'll try in my M8, because in my original m8 when i bought it it's m8 but the model number is k200 like in this pic...please let me a link for download please

have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by morrig View Post
                Have a K200 20141208 rom but on install in TWRP says a K200 not an M8 so fails yet using CPU-Z states a K200 this is an OTT M8 box with September 24 rom installed,trying to get the freeze on restart sorted.
                Can you post a link of your k200 december 2014 ROM please???

Comment

new firmware k200-ota-20141113.zip

Originally posted by freforall View Post
                  Can you post a link of your k200 december 2014 ROM please???
                  M84K TV Box Dernières Firmware

Comment

Originally posted by updan23 View Post
                    The archive is password protected??

Comment

Password: geekbuying.com

Comment

Remote not turning on device

Hi all! I just updated my m8 box. Strange thing is that all functions of remote work fine. It will turn off the box but when I try to turn back on it does not turn box on. I have tried several remotes and all are the same Has anyone else had this issue? resolution?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by tecknoyoudidnt View Post
                          Hi all! I just updated my m8 box. Strange thing is that all functions of remote work fine. It will turn off the box but when I try to turn back on it does not turn box on. I have tried several remotes and all are the same Has anyone else had this issue? resolution?

Thank you
                          some of the older firmware had a wake up issue 2 options

1. you can use the app wakeme scottie I created apk turn it on and it works till you unplug power you need to reactivate it.

2. update your firmware to current firmware
                          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thank you
                            Seller Android TV Box, Minix Neo X8-H Plus, Himedia Q10 IV

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe

some of the older firmware had a wake up issue 2 options

1. you can use the app wakeme scottie I created apk turn it on and it works till you unplug power you need to reactivate it.

2. update your firmware to current firmware
                              sent from my Wicked 4.3 hybrid

Do you have a link to the latest firmware please?

Or a link to wake me scottie

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X