no signal with av out cable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no signal with av out cable

Hello, my m8n box doesn't display nothing when attached with av cable to scart rgb input line, instead when attached with hdmi it's working fine, there is any special setting to use?

Maybe there is something wrong with you a/v cable and or the scart-adapter?
    If I remember correctly a/v doesn't work at the same time with HDMI?
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      Maybe there is something wrong with you a/v cable and or the scart-adapter?
      If I remember correctly a/v doesn't work at the same time with HDMI?

Yes i'm using only AV cable (hdmi is unplugged), i've tried different scart adapter but i'm using tha same cable ( i do not have either at the moment ). When attached with av cable i get no video and a bad noise from the TV.

Comment

Originally posted by vashrulez View Post
        Yes i'm using only AV cable (hdmi is unplugged), i've tried different scart adapter but i'm using tha same cable ( i do not have either at the moment ). When attached with av cable i get no video and a bad noise from the TV.
        I don't know if you get this a/v cable with the device, but maybe the pins at the 3,5" plug doesn't fit... maybe try to change the connections at the scart-adapter
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
        X