X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help CX-919 enter recovery mode

hi,
    I have installed the rom finless 1.6b.
    I´m very happy, but a few days ago the device does not boot and stays frozen in the boot image.
    I had installed cwm recovery and I saved a full image with all settings made.
    The problem is that before from android I could enter the cwm booting into recovery mode but I can not.

I tried to start pressing reset button a few seconds but not work.
    Anyone know a combination to get into recovery mode?

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by jander74 View Post
    hi,
    I have installed the rom finless 1.6b.
    I´m very happy, but a few days ago the device does not boot and stays frozen in the boot image.
    I had installed cwm recovery and I saved a full image with all settings made.
    The problem is that before from android I could enter the cwm booting into recovery mode but I can not.

I tried to start pressing reset button a few seconds but not work.
    Anyone know a combination to get into recovery mode?

Thank you very much.
    Try this,
    Start pressing reset button and at the same time plug usb power cable in stick's power micro usb port (not the OTG port). Stay like this for about 10-15sec and then it should reboot in recovery mode (hopefully)

Comment

Originally posted by kandilak View Post
      Try this,
      Start pressing reset button and at the same time plug usb power cable in stick's power micro usb port (not the OTG port). Stay like this for about 10-15sec and then it should reboot in recovery mode (hopefully)

I tried the instructions but not working in my CX-919.
      Thanks friend, I keep trying find a way.

Comment

Working...
      X