Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX 919 Wifi problems

Hello,

First i want to say im new to this forum and i apologise if this topic is in the wrong place.

I recently purchased a CX919 and im having some trouble with the wifi on it. When i plug it in to my television on the main floor of my house right next to where the router is it works perfect. When i plug it in to my television upstairs, right above the router downstairs it isnt working at all. I get 4 out of 5 bars but most of the time i cant even load a webpage. Is this normal? My mobile phone(HTC one M7) also has 4 out of 5 bars but works perfect. Even when i go to my attic i get 2 or 3 bars and my internet is still prety fast(on phone). It doesnt seem likely my phone has a much better network card compared to the CX 919.

I knew that these tv sticks werent perfect with wifi thats why i bought the CX 919 with the antenna.

im looking forward to a response,

Greetings,

Hi,

I have Exactly the same problem, I bought mine on geekbuying, near the router WiFi Signal and speed are Perfect but on my bedroom TV that is only 5 meters away from the router the speed is very slow and unstable. I Tried many kind of Rom's but it didn't help.

Comment

Same problem. Mine came from geekbuying.com also.

Comment

Working...
      X