I've buied a clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've buied a clone?

Hello i've received this unit that does not work (no signal to video) is it a clone?
    Attached Files

I've never seen this pcb before ('M8_V1.1 2014????') ...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by vashrulez View Post
      Hello i've received this unit that does not work (no signal to video) is it a clone?
      Yes that is a clone.

Comment

This might be the New V1.1 PCB design with Nanya rams...missing Red LED added...
        but on the other hand different Wifi antenna ,1x 220 16V Cap (1x100 16V Cap removed) and no OTG jumper pins,different IR Board wifi chip on the opposite side compare to V1 ,different Lan chip and a Possibility to add another 8gb rom chip...

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
          This might be the New V1.1 PCB design with Nanya rams...missing Red LED added...
          but on the other hand different Wifi antenna ,1x 220 16V Cap (1x100 16V Cap removed) and no OTG jumper pins,different IR Board wifi chip on the opposite side compare to V1 ,different Lan chip and a Possibility to add another 8gb rom chip...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141021_111634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	190.7 KB
ID:	435115

Here is the board with the new nanya rams

Comment

Originally posted by cre8ful View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8543[/ATTACH]

Here is the board with the new nanya rams
            Thanx for the heads up

Many trusted sellers out of stock at the moment

Nanya vs samsung ram ,is nanya better or cheaper ? any idea???

Comment

Thanx for the heads up

Many trusted sellers out of stock at the moment

Nanya vs samsung ram ,is nanya better or cheaper ? any idea???
              Right now I am using one with the samsung ram, and am waiting to receive the one with the nanya ram. The picture I uploaded is from Acemax...I asked for a picture of the board before I purchased. I will keep you updated...

Comment

Right now I am using one with the samsung ram, and am waiting to receive the one with the nanya ram. The picture I uploaded is from Acemax...I asked for a picture of the board before I purchased. I will keep you updated...
                thanx Pal that would be great ! androbench apk is good to see if any performance gain

Comment

Yes that is a clone.
                  What about this one? got it for a week and now it won't boot.

And how to tell the difference between a genuine box and a clone?

it shows M82_V2.0_20140520
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Garantita; 10-30-2014, 14:57.

Comment

Last edited by cre8ful; 10-31-2014, 23:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Garantita View Post
                      What about this one? got it for a week and now it won't boot.

And how to tell the difference between a genuine box and a clone?

it shows M82_V2.0_20140520
                      This is an original MXIII box from Netxeon ...

Comment

This is an original MXIII box from Netxeon ...
                        That's what I was thinking as I saw in another thread, a member here posted the same picture for his MX3.

Actually, all these devices are fake android TV, as they are not licenced by google and behave more like a smartphone than a Google TV.

I have the Sony NSZ-GS7 which is an amazing box with an exceptional remote, with only one big drawback: old firmware with probably no future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Garantita View Post
                          That's what I was thinking as I saw in another thread, a member here posted the same picture for his MX3.

Actually, all these devices are fake android TV, as they are not licenced by google and behave more like a smartphone than a Google TV.

I have the Sony NSZ-GS7 which is an amazing box with an exceptional remote, with only one big drawback: old firmware with probably no future updates.
                          most of these boxes great Value for money cos of XBMC but on the other hand we are gonna have the Real Android TV experience by the new Android Lolipop TV edition (FW) soon ...

Comment

Working...
                          X