Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and Er Um HELP! Ekb 311

Hello There,
    Love the forum really nice place... I will cut to the chase I just got an ekb311 model
    rk 3188 Device from amazon it is a chinese model.. Well Of course I delved into Rooting it
    which i had success with I also installed the generic clockwork mod recovery on it
    however When it goes into it it says cant mount cache not found in fact alot of things are no
    t found or i cannot mount I want to flash a custom rom on it and get rid of the chinese romand
    want to tweak it about could someone point me in the right direction of being able to mod this
    thing further... Any help would be appreciated

Tony

The only way to determine which version you have is to open the device (4 screws under the rubber feet) and have a look at the printed information at the pcb to avoid flashing a wrong rom which maybe brick your device...
    Here you find a lot of different pcb http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s918-and-T-r42
    And maybe, but only maybe, you will find a custom fw for it...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you

Thanks So much,
      I found it... it is to my utter horror a cyxcs918..... Of course no custom rom and from what
      people have said in that thread the hardware is utter CRAP... Sheesh However i will deal
      with it... I bricked it allready just a softbrick nothing i can't fix but what a piece...
      Thank you for your help i appreciate it

Tony

Comment

Working...
      X