Wits End.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wits End.....

Please bear with me as I am new to this forum and as far as all this is concerned, wearing "L" plates (Also, don't seem to be able to get onto the TVAddons Forum site for the last while.....

I have a CS968 android box hooked up to my tv and it works ok'ish (HD problems mainly) , also have a Prestigio Quantum quad core tablet that I cannot get any of the variations of XBMC to work on, SPMC, XBMC or TVMC, I keep getting the "commoncache failed to load" type of message and the working symbol keeps working, and working, and working ad-infinitum........

I have downloaded SPMC from SPMC Semperax.com, but it appears not to want to co-exist with XBMC, so will remove XBMC.

However, do I have to use Fusion with SPMC to get what I am used to, Genesis, Sports Devil, P2P etc?

As this is really pi**ing me off, any help appreciated, and as I said please go easy in English as I am an "oldie"..........

Thanks,
    Tony.

hi,
    well..
    Some firewalls/isp/free hotspots/dorms have a "metadata' block
    -this makes allot of xbmc addons non-working
    try this...
    xbmc/system/settings/addons/enabled addons/*name of non-working addon/configure/*disable metadata/oke
    now go back to HOME.. load the addon.. it should load now

goodluck
    Last edited by mitchell4you; 10-27-2014, 21:24.

Comment

Had a look at what you suggested, but cannot find a "metadata" option in the Common plugin cache add on!!!!!

All I can find is "Listen on Port (Windows only) 59994

Should the port number be changed?

Comment

Working...
      X