This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S805 Gaming Controller Issues

Hello I've Recently Gotten An Android Box TV 110 which has the Amlogic 805 Chipset.
    I Love The Box (The Stock Firmware Is Great With kot49h.20140820 test-keys)

Main Purpose Is For Streaming Movies & Shows.
    Secondly I wanted to be able to play games however I can't get my ps3 controller, wireless or wired to connect to the box.

I Have Rooted The Box & the Sixaxis Controller App Recognizes The Controller but the Controller Is Never Responsive & I Receive A Message believe its "Segment Fault".

I've Read That The Kernel Doesn't Support It (I Don't Know If this is True or Not)
    Is There A Small Zip File I Can Use To Update The Kernel or Firmware To Fix This Problem?

(I Don't necessarily want to flash the entire rom bc i like everything else about I Just Want To be able to Use My Controllers)
    I've read about the G910 controller and Wamo, but i'd like to use my ps3 controller whether wired or wireless or even my will controller I don't want to have to buy more controllers when i've gotten 3 for ps3 and 3 for wii and 2 for xbox360 already. I've not tested the xbox 360 controllers yet but will later today.
    Thanks In Advance

Originally posted by Droidx1 View Post
    I Have Rooted The Box & the Sixaxis Controller App Recognizes The Controller but the Controller Is Never Responsive & I Receive A Message believe its "Segment Fault"
    It's an always known issue at all AML devices... seems to be a problem at the BT stack (driver)... BUT don't ask me why amlogic doesn't fix it...

BTW: If I remember correctly you post the same also at other threads... NO need for double posts...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sixaxis now works

see post 147 http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nstaller/page8
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
        Thank you, Ive tested it out & its working flawlessly! I've got a New Amlogic Box MXQ which has a later firmware and the box is very stable (not a single freeze within the 3 days I've had it & I use it very often).

Comment

Working...
        X