Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ custom launcher help

Hi guys,

I have a MXQ box and I'm trying to install a custom launcher. I have removed the media and default launchers and replaced with a XMBC build I've made. I know my XBMC launcher works as I've used it in MX boxes.

The firmware installs fine and I can boot the box. I get the mbox settings app come up and then the "first launch" XBMC screen. But after that I just get a blank screen. It flickers slightly like its trying to load or switch apps but that's it.

I've tried both img and SDcard firmware (106k and 107k).

Can anyone help?

Originally posted by syztemlord View Post
    Hi guys,

I have a MXQ box and I'm trying to install a custom launcher. I have removed the media and default launchers and replaced with a XMBC build I've made. I know my XBMC launcher works as I've used it in MX boxes.

The firmware installs fine and I can boot the box. I get the mbox settings app come up and then the "first launch" XBMC screen. But after that I just get a blank screen. It flickers slightly like its trying to load or switch apps but that's it.

I've tried both img and SDcard firmware (106k and 107k).

Can anyone help?
    care to share link of your files? so i can try replicate the problem
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

No problem, I'll grab the files from home and upload in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        care to share link of your files? so i can try replicate the problem
        Here is the zip file I used when updating via SDcard. It's 107k.

Comment

Just comparing the Androidmanifest.xml of my XBMC launcher and the default Launcher3, I wonder if there is something needed extra in my XBMC. Previously I've been installing on Android 4.2 but the new boxes are 4.4, just a thought...

Comment

Working...
          X