No audio with F10 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio with F10 Pro

I have a S82B box, all works well with stock FW 109K4, but when using F10 pro no sound.
    Previously I used same F10 with Minix X7 and I can change audio from sound manager in settings. With this fW how can I change the audio output or where do I find the sound manager?
    Thanks

Originally posted by minonano View Post
    I have a S82B box, all works well with stock FW 109K4, but when using F10 pro no sound.
    Previously I used same F10 with Minix X7 and I can change audio from sound manager in settings. With this fW how can I change the audio output or where do I find the sound manager?
    Thanks
    Download "Soundabout" from the play store and direct all audio to HDMI

Comment

Help!

Originally posted by hackadroid View Post
      Download "Soundabout" from the play store and direct all audio to HDMI
      Hi had the same issue with tronsmart vega s89-h so i installed the app. Directed everything to HDMI but then the audio playback is intermittent, any ideas how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by djbuan View Post
        Hi had the same issue with tronsmart vega s89-h so i installed the app. Directed everything to HDMI but then the audio playback is intermittent, any ideas how to fix it?
        See this thread for a permanent fix

Comment

f10 pro

See this thread for a permanent fix

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...1#post13722624
          I have the same issue and used soundabout. But soundabout sometimes stops working and I need to turn it off then on again. I would like to try the permanent fix but sometimes I also want to plug in a headset to the mele controller for sound, will the permanent fix disable sound output from the controller permanently? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by spying View Post
            I have the same issue and used soundabout. But soundabout sometimes stops working and I need to turn it off then on again. I would like to try the permanent fix but sometimes I also want to plug in a headset to the mele controller for sound, will the permanent fix disable sound output from the controller permanently? Thanks.
            Have you managed to get the audio port on your F10 Pro working? I'm under the impression it will never work

Comment

issue

Have you managed to get the audio port on your F10 Pro working? I'm under the impression it will never work
              I was not aware that there's an issue? On soundabout I select USB client, sometimes I have to restart soundabout, then sound comes out of my headset that's plugged in. Only issue is the volume control from the controller becomes either max or mute in this mode. So your headset needs to have its own volume adjuster.

Comment

Working...
              X