Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experts to recommend

Hello,

i am am a newbie here and downright ignorant on xbmc boxes. Let us say I just wanted a media box that would expand my tv viewing pleasure without requiring too much work for me, as in a plug-n-play media box. Now as experts, gurus in this technology and humans willing to help a lowly person like me what media box would you recommend me to buy. I was looking into the M8 or CS918 something to that range or less than $100 USD.

please spare sometime to help me gain freedom from those cable TV network companies. Thanks

Originally posted by iTmErO View Post
    Hello,

i am am a newbie here and downright ignorant on xbmc boxes. Let us say I just wanted a media box that would expand my tv viewing pleasure without requiring too much work for me, as in a plug-n-play media box. Now as experts, gurus in this technology and humans willing to help a lowly person like me what media box would you recommend me to buy. I was looking into the M8 or CS918 something to that range or less than $100 USD.

please spare sometime to help me gain freedom from those cable TV network companies. Thanks
    I would recommend the new generation of rockchip devices ie the rk3288 models all of which sell for around $100 on the various Chinese seller sites. The firmware is not bad from the factory and spec wise seem to out perform the current crop of amlogic quad core devices. There is decent support and updates for firmware bugs.........anyway my opinion I'm sure others will chime in.

Cheers,
    Vec

Comment

Working...
    X