Partitioning Android Roms?? 701C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Partitioning Android Roms?? 701C

Ok so here's my thoughts. I'm looking at the Onda ICS rom on my 701C and I'm noticing that the internal memory (4gb) is divided up as such.

system 528MB
    Internal 1.05GB
    SD Card 1.74GB

with micro sd card mounted at /mnt/extsd

Does someone know if it's possible to combine "Internal" and "SD Card" into one Internal partition and then mount the micro sd as /mnt/sdcard?

That way when I choose to move an app to sdcard it goes to the micro sd card and not just a partition on the internal memory. I see that my Gingerbread phone (LGL45C) works this way and I really like it. Thanks for any help on this!

+ 1

Originally posted by drywall420 View Post
    Ok so here's my thoughts. I'm looking at the Onda ICS rom on my 701C and I'm noticing that the internal memory (4gb) is divided up as such.

system 528MB
    Internal 1.05GB
    SD Card 1.74GB

with micro sd card mounted at /mnt/extsd

Does someone know if it's possible to combine "Internal" and "SD Card" into one Internal partition and then mount the micro sd as /mnt/sdcard?

That way when I choose to move an app to sdcard it goes to the micro sd card and not just a partition on the internal memory. I see that my Gingerbread phone (LGL45C) works this way and I really like it. Thanks for any help on this!
    I didn't get an answer on that question.
    On my nexus all the internal memory is integrated with 1 GB RAM and 16GB memory, no fake internal SD card.
    Some workarounds in http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...n-the-PMID701C

Comment

Working...
    X