• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeMinh View Post
    Just flashed latest ROM version
    Build: KOT49H.20141110 test-key
    Kernel version: 3.10.33

Having problem with LAN (Network settings)- which automatically disconnected every 15-30 minutes while running XBMC! And It hung due to as soon as it lost the network connection!
    We have to re-connect LAN from Settings > Network in order for this Box continues to work!
    Not sure if anyone encounters same problem or knows a workaround?

Note: It seems be same problem on previous ROM versions as well!

Any thoughts Guys?

Thanks!
    I have a similar problem: I bought 2 EM6Q (firmware is KOT49H.20140916 test-keys) and they both drop the network connection after about 15-20 minutes. It happens even if XMBC is not running!

Update: I just upgraded the firmware to KOT49H.20141110 test-keys and the network disconnection problem is still there!
    Last edited by xronin; 12-12-2014, 20:44.

Comment

Originally posted by xronin View Post
      I have a similar problem: I bought 2 EM6Q (firmware is KOT49H.20140916 test-keys) and they both drop the network connection after about 15-20 minutes. It happens even if XMBC is not running!

Update: I just upgraded the firmware to KOT49H.20141110 test-keys and the network disconnection problem is still there!
      Thanks for the reference! I also have a few of them!
      The EM6Q still has the Network problem! which is useless!

Comment

The network disconnection problem with some MXQ EM6Q units seems to have been fixed. I received an updated firmware (KOT49H.20141201 test-keys) from the seller in China and tried it and the units are working great now!

Comment

The network disconnection problem with some MXQ EM6Q units seems to have been fixed. I received an updated firmware (KOT49H.20141201 test-keys) from the seller in China and tried it and the units are working great now!
          can you please supply us the downloadlink! hnx

Comment

This is the firmware I used to fix the disconnection issue. It is about 950MB!

factory_update_param.aml (54.0 B, 2015/1/12 11:28:36 到期)进入下载页面

recovery.img (7.5 M, 2015/1/12 11:28:38 到期)进入下载页面

HDMXQ_XBMC-1202.zip (950.3 M, 2015/1/12 11:29:21 到期)进入下载页面

Comment

Wrong Device ID?

I'm unable to flash this ROM due to wrong Device ID!
              Not sure if anyone successfully flashed it?

Comment

The file does not exist. It may expired or be removed by the sender.
                Anyone have a link for the fw that fixes the network dropping?

Thanks
                Deez
                Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Originally posted by Deezel View Post
                  The file does not exist. It may expired or be removed by the sender.
                  Anyone have a link for the fw that fixes the network dropping?

Thanks
                  Deez

Comment

Thanks ramon125, unfortunatley i have tried all those and still lose network connection after 10 to 15 mins.

reset the connection and good again for 10-15 mins.. wifi or hardwired... either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Deezel View Post
                      Thanks ramon125, unfortunatley i have tried all those and still lose network connection after 10 to 15 mins.

reset the connection and good again for 10-15 mins.. wifi or hardwired... either way.
                      maybe you can try openelec

Comment

Originally posted by LeMinh View Post
                        Just flashed latest ROM version
                        Build: KOT49H.20141110 test-key
                        Kernel version: 3.10.33

Having problem with LAN (Network settings)- which automatically disconnected every 15-30 minutes while running XBMC! And It hung due to as soon as it lost the network connection!
                        We have to re-connect LAN from Settings > Network in order for this Box continues to work!
                        Not sure if anyone encounters same problem or knows a workaround?

Note: It seems be same problem on previous ROM versions as well!

Any thoughts Guys?

Thanks!
                        i know this is almost a year old, but i came to this thread with the exact same issue... network shutting down 10 to 15 mins until i restart it. then again it shuts down after 10-15 mins.
                        Hmmmm let me pop this thing open.... sure enough it was a clone... so i assume this is where my issue is.

anyhoo just wanted anyone else having the same issues to pop open the box and see that it is actually an mxq and not a clone

Comment

Network disconnections

I also suffer from the same issue. Originally when I received my box it was flashed with android 4.4.2 that had no google service support (and thus, no access to google accounts, so no google play or mail or anything like that).

I went to the http://www.enybox.com/En/news/html/?447.html ENY EM6Q site and tried all the firmwares available. At first I was happy, google services were working. But the network options would turn off every so often (10-15 minutes) and now I can't go back because I never saved the original firmware.

Anybody have it or know where I can find it?

Comment

This is the firmware I used to fix the network disconnect issue on my EM6Q.
                            I do not know if this will work on all MXQ models or not so try at your own risk

https://www.filemail.com/d/obfjjpudhmvwzve

Comment

Thank you

I have joined this forum just so I can say thanks so much for this. I have tried just about every MXQ rom available and none of them held the wireless network for more than about 15 mins. I had to change a few things on this rom to get it to install on my MXQ but it is now working flawlessly with a constant wireless connection.

Comment

This is the firmware I used to fix the network disconnect issue on my EM6Q.
                                I do not know if this will work on all MXQ models or not so try at your own risk

https://www.filemail.com/d/obfjjpudhmvwzve

Thank you! I looked everywhere for that, couldn't find it.
                                You've made my day!

Comment

Working...
                                X