Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube 720p add option 1080p

Hello guys
    Any know how add option 1080p to YouTube? I try to mod of YouTube but only have 720p. I have a S89 TV box

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
    Hello guys
    Any know how add option 1080p to YouTube? I try to mod of YouTube but only have 720p. I have a S89 TV box
    You have to ask your manufacturer to make Youtube 720/1080p compatible firmware or update firmware if the issue is already solved.
    Already working on lots of other boxes.

Comment

Re: YouTube 720p add option 1080p

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      You have to ask your manufacturer to make Youtube 720/1080p compatible firmware or update firmware if the issue is already solved.
      Already working on lots of other boxes.
      Thanks for your answer
      You know any firmware with this issue solved?

Comment

[MOD] YouTube 4.4.11

Originally posted by manu81 View Post
        Hello guys
        Dowloand: [MOD] YouTube 4.4.11
        Credit: theos0o from XDA forum
        [MOD] YouTube 4.4.11 (v5b), *1080p* / 720p HD (over WiFi & 3G), screen off playback Hello ;) I saw some threads floating around about youtube 720p playback, and I really always wanted that myself. But I was stupid enough not to even try. I did...
        -Chromecast with Google TV
        - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
          Thanks for the app, but no is my solution because select 1080p and try reproduce the video and say : 1080p no available and reproduce in 720

Thanks the same for you help

Comment

Holy sh*t dude you've spammed up the entire "AMLogic based TV Players" sub forum with this question.

I recommend waiting for a answer in the future!

Anyway, have you tested or tried the youtube plug-in on xbmc? Maybe that will give you 1080???
            Minix Neo X7 - Wasser 1.0.4 OC'd - Kodi-helix with passthrough
            Beelink M8B - Wasser 1.0.3 - Kodi-helix alpha 2 + SPMC

Comment

Re: YouTube 720p add option 1080p

Originally posted by ant View Post
              Holy sh*t dude you've spammed up the entire "AMLogic based TV Players" sub forum with this question.

I recommend waiting for a answer in the future!

Anyway, have you tested or tried the youtube plug-in on xbmc? Maybe that will give you 1080???
              Sorry guys .

Comment

Bump, is there a solution for this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by legin95 View Post
                  Bump, is there a solution for this yet?
                  My guess would be to use the YouTub Add-on in XBMC/Kodi... As the stock Youtube Mobile App will never run 1080p.... Likely cause 99% of users are on some Phablet or other, and would nuke their data plans before the first image showed up... Perhaps Google will eventually release a Google / Android TV, version of their YouTube App, that forgos this limitation. But, I wouldn't count on it. Since only Asus, and nVidia, seem to be the only Two players in this Game (Nexus Puck & the ADT-1? [Asus] Or the Shield TV [nVidia]).

Beelink, Tronsmart, and co.. are just so many hangers on... I'm not gonna diss 'em as I actually prefer them over the Asus Nexus Puck. But... Nobody outside of this Board has likely ever heard of em. And, unlike the Nexus Puck you can only get a hold on say an MXIII 99% ot the time from places like Fle****, or Amazon. The Nexus Puck on the other hand can be find in most shops. but, since the Nexus Puck is only slightly ahead of the curve in terms of being v5.1.1+ you do loose the Tosslink. Also (Granted it might have been me!), I was unable to force a res change from 576i to 720p via the HDMI out on it either.

Point is if Google won't be arsed to support 1080p on their own device. Then holding your breath for them to do it on some little known Chinese Box, is probably not gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X