Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If your computer won't recognize you rk3288 box read this!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your computer won't recognize you rk3288 box read this!!!!

I could not get my computer to recognize my beelink rk3288 with the driver assist file. After installing and uninstalling the drivers for hours I finally found drivers that worked on my windows 7 32bit laptop. So if you are having trouble getting your box connected to your computer uninstall the drivers and install these.
    Attached Files
    The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Originally posted by ICU View Post
    I could not get my computer to recognize my beelink rk3288 with the driver assist file. After installing and uninstalling the drivers for hours I finally found drivers that worked on my windows 7 32bit laptop. So if you are having trouble getting your box connected to your computer uninstall the drivers and install these.
    Worked for me (Beelink R89 v3 pcb)

Comment

i am pcb v3 also. the other drivers for some reason never worked for me. im happy that it worked for you.

Originally posted by manc View Post
      Worked for me (Beelink R89 v3 pcb)
      The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

Worked for me too!

This also worked for me, thanks!

Google Chrome warned that it might possibly be malicious, but after scanning it for viruses and no alerts I tried installing it and voila, my Beelink R89 (Nexteon PCB marked R89_v3.0_20140830) is now recognized.

I had the Rockchip drivers installed from my RK3188 devices, and even tried installing the drivers included with Finless' R28/R89 v1.2 ROM, however AndroidTool v2.3 would not work with my R89.

Previously it would show "Found One LOADER Device" but all functions would not work. After installing the drivers linked above all is well.

Thanks again!
        "The thing with me is that I AM smart and I'm self smarted, basically from nature and smoking drugs and doing different things I've self learned myself. And that's the whole difference I guess is that I don't need the books or the schooling type things. People say books and college are for-to-be to make you smarter, but they can also be for-to-be to make you dead. My brain only uses half the oxygen because it's only part full and that's why I'm alive right now." -- Ricky from Trailer Park Boys

Comment

right on im glad it helped you out bro.

Comment

Wouldn't work for me. I get the windows installer error.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	435485

Comment

Seems tobe a problem with your windows installation. Corrupt installer files? I never seen this problem before but i found this at microsoft support http://support.microsoft.com/KB/315346 follow the steps under the resolution section of that link and let us know bro.

QUOTE=TitoXx;255410]Wouldn't work for me. I get the windows installer error.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.8 KB
ID:	435485[/QUOTE]

Comment

valid does not work.I miss the ideas already
                Despite the installation of the drivers on the PC, my measy not recognizable by OTG. Is there any other way to install the firmware? I can enter into recovery and then position but can not install the firmware, and I only have one with extension IMG. Please help Sorry for my english ps you have the coordinates of a custom firmware for this equipment?

Comment

Thanks ICU life saver

Hi Freaktabers

Beelink R89 pcb 3.0 => worked for me. I had tried several drivers before, changed USB cables and USB ports etc., openned the box to go to MASKROM mode... And finally installing this one just solved it all.
                  For information I am Windows 8.1 64 bits, so it does not only work for Windows 32 bits.

Comment

Working...
                  X