Difficulty in Charging N101 Version 1 with Bobs 1.6 upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difficulty in Charging N101 Version 1 with Bobs 1.6 upgrade

Unfortunately I closed the previous thread and got no replies, so here goes again.
    When using the tablet and charger attached there is often no increase in the charge, it in fact falls.<BR>When switch off, it starts to reload.<BR>I have been told to hold the power button for 15 seconds when it restarts and the screen eventually goes blank. After several hours it may still show the same charge. I have taken a photo of the battery data over 6 days, continually trying to charge the battery. The highest it has reached is 50% Quite often there is a clicking sound every 10 seconds. Could this indicate that one of the batteries is not working? When the battery suddenly discharged there was a red line in the chart does this show what could be wrong? I find that I have no confidence in the tablet, I would like to know that when I need to charge it, it will charge. Thanks for any help that you can offer, Alasdair

Attached Files

Seriously.... go to my JB 1.8 ROM for N101-1 and enjoy life better

Other than the reported buzz when display is dimmed (which is easily fixed by turning off key clicks), its the best ROM I have so far I think.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Yuandao n101 not charging

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Seriously.... go to my JB 1.8 ROM for N101-1 and enjoy life better

Other than the reported buzz when display is dimmed (which is easily fixed by turning off key clicks), its the best ROM I have so far I think.

Bob
      Thanks Bob I have installed your JB 1.8 Rom, however my problem still exists. It will not charge and it is now at 13%.
      I have a charger with 6.2v out will the tablet tolerate this voltage? Is there anything else that you can suggest I do?
      I switch off wifi, then close down power, immediately the Yuandao screen appears I hold down the power button, the loading screen appears briefly the goes off, I then release the power button. What am I doing wrong?
      Cheers,
      Alasdair

Comment

Charging issues

Originally posted by bigal2012 View Post
        Thanks Bob I have installed your JB 1.8 Rom, however my problem still exists. It will not charge and it is now at 13%.
        I have a charger with 6.2v out will the tablet tolerate this voltage? Is there anything else that you can suggest I do?
        I switch off wifi, then close down power, immediately the Yuandao screen appears I hold down the power button, the loading screen appears briefly the goes off, I then release the power button. What am I doing wrong?
        Cheers,
        Alasdair
        Hi Alasdair, have you tried a different charger? Is this a new issue or has it been like this since you got the table?

Res

Comment

Originally posted by Res View Post
          Hi Alasdair, have you tried a different charger? Is this a new issue or has it been like this since you got the table?

Res
          You seem to be powering down correctly Alasdair.

Comment

N101 n0t charging

Originally posted by Res View Post
            You seem to be powering down correctly Alasdair.
            Thanks Res, I plugged in another 5 v charger, and after 3 hours the battery is at 1%.
            Things are getting desperate now.
            The battery graph shows that it is charging all the time, but nothing appears to be going into the battery.
            Here's hoping, Alasdair

Comment

Same problem here.Help please.Can't use my tablet without charger plugged.I ordered another charger from **** and waiting for it to come.But some say that doesn't help,the problem continues.I am really sad and angry.

Comment

Originally posted by ordeniz View Post
                Same problem here.Help please.Can't use my tablet without charger plugged.I ordered another charger from **** and waiting for it to come.But some say that doesn't help,the problem continues.I am really sad and angry.
                I think, there is no other solution, but to send back tablet for replacement...I have done that, and tryed everything other had suggested but had no luck...

Comment

Ynt: Difficulty in Charging N101 Version 1 with Bobs 1.6 upgrade

I bought another 5v 2a 2.5*0.8 mm charger.and itsolved my charging problem.

N101 DUAL CORE cihazmdan Tapatalk 2 ile g&#246;nderildi

Comment

Originally posted by ordeniz View Post
                    I bought another 5v 2a 2.5*0.8 mm charger.and itsolved my charging problem.

N101 DUAL CORE cihazmdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi
                    Thanks, I returned my tablet to the vendor and he phoned today.The charger supplied had not enough power. He used a 5v 2500 mA charger and the tablet charged. The one sent was 5v 2000mA, I tried unsuccessfully a 5v 2250mA charger. I am waiting till he gets a new charger and tries it .
                    Thanks to all who have helped, Alasdair

Comment

N101 charging difficulties continued

Thanks, I returned my tablet to the vendor and he phoned today.The charger supplied had not enough power. He used a 5v 2500 mA charger and the tablet charged. The one sent was 5v 2000mA, I tried unsuccessfully a 5v 2250mA charger. I am waiting till he gets a new charger and tries it .
                      Thanks to all who have helped, Alasdair
                      The tablet was returned with a 5v 2500mA charger, and for a few days all was well.
                      On Saturday night I started charging it and on going to bed it was 60% charged. However in the morning it was only 1% charged, something had caused it to be discharged.
                      I started charging it again and got it up to 75% before I had to switch off as I was travelling home. I used it and and started to charge it again. On going to bed it was up to 45% charge, and showing that it was charging.

This morning it was flat again and with difficulty it started charging again, but it is now showing 12%.

Any ideas as to what is happening?
                      Alasdair

Comment

Hi Alisdair

The tablet was returned with a 5v 2500mA charger, and for a few days all was well. On Saturday night I started charging it and on going to bed it was 60% charged. However in the morning it was only 1% charged, something had caused it to be discharged. I started charging it again and got it up to 75% before I had to switch off as I was travelling home. I used it and and started to charge it again. On going to bed it was up to 45% charge, and showing that it was charging.This morning it was flat again and with difficulty it started charging again, but it is now showing 12%.Any ideas as to what is happening?Alasdair
                        Hi Alisdair, not been around for awhile, been busy with the stock market. I am sorry to hear that your still having some problems charging your tablet. Drop me a message here and let me know your current status. But try this when you have a charge in your tablet and your able to use it. Don't try and charge form a reboot. Let the tablet power up normally. Then go to your main tablet page then plug in your charger, hit the power button and let the tablet go into sleep mode. When I do it, I hear a small click on my tablet and it will start to power up, its the only way I can power the tablet. If you can get to 100% reset your battery stats in clockwork mode. Then use it and let it completely power down and then follow the same steps again to power up. Are you usings Bobs jelly bean 1.08?Good luck.Res

Comment

Working...
                        X