Bricked RCA 7in WALMART special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked RCA 7in WALMART special

I have a RCT6272w23 7in 8gb RK3026 RCA tablet. Unfortunately I think I wiped out my operating system. It boots into recovery mode but nothing brings it back. It says 'no command'I cant find a firmware for it or custom rom. I did get the boot.img the recovery img system img kernel img from my daughters. She has the same one. I seen this on youtube​ its a video about a rebootable sd that installs android , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkt3WRvJ9U Theres is link on how to make the sd card a little further in the comments area. Im half way done making the sd but ran into the issue of I don't have the i386 files from XP. Any idea? Anyone cooking up a custom rom?
    Thank you for reading
    Susan
    PS if anoyone has a i386 file from XP CD could it be sent to me?? Please please

If you were able to dump those files, did you happen to get the parameter file as well.

If you can put those files in a zip and upload it to Google Drive or somewhere...and send me a link...I can take a look.

The best way to flash is from a PC with the flash tool. If I can make you a ROM...I will provide a complete ROM kit.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Parameter

Thanks for the quick response. Im sorry I didn't get the parameter, But I did do a complete back up and I have a titanuim back up. Will either of those help you? I will send you what I have.
      Thank you again

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      If you were able to dump those files, did you happen to get the parameter file as well.

If you can put those files in a zip and upload it to Google Drive or somewhere...and send me a link...I can take a look.

The best way to flash is from a PC with the flash tool. If I can make you a ROM...I will provide a complete ROM kit.

Comment

I won't need the Titanium backup.

All I need is:

system.img
        boot.img
        recovery.img
        kernel.img

Just put them all in a zip file.

I haven't done a 3026 ROM, so I don't have a parameter file that would match it, nor to I know the bootloader.bin version. I'll see what I can come up with.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Working...
        X