X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablet which unload very quickly

Hi there,

First, sorry for my english, this is not my mother language

I've just bought a yuandao N101-1 tablet. When I received it, i saw my battery was unloading very quickly (about 15-20% lost in 8-10 hours in sleep mode). First I tought it was due to the manufacturer firmware, with all the useless stuffs, chinese applications in background etc... So I installed the Finless 1.7 Custom firmware. Thanks to you my tablet is now user friendly, but I still have my battery problem.
    I tried to remove my battery datas and use betterbatterystats app. This one have shown me that my tablet was not used properly (due to the bug of keyboard "click" option activated) I have also removed all the apps and services which are related to phone function (because I had a lot of alarm and wakelocks on Betterbatterystats due to com.android.phone). And I put correct settings for the battery life (on Wifi, bluetooth settings etc...)

Now, when i turn off my screen, my tablett is 90-98℅ of the time on deep sleep, and I have very few alarms and wakelocks on BBS (but i think the ones I have are not important). But my battery is still "weak".

I am really disappointed because I think this tablet is a good one, but I can't use it more than 3 hours without reloading it.

So, I am stucked, and I dont know what to do. Is someone ever had this problem? Is this a software probleme, or is the problem is due to my battery which is already dead? How to check this? And if it is possible, how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

battery

Hi what size battery have you got in the tablet, 8000mAh? By the way this size is incorrect, its actually 7200mAh, i supply the batteries if you want to try a replacement. But first carry out a full charge and discharge cycle, then assess the battery life, you should get around 5.5 hrs continuous with WiFi, and around 16hrs intermittent use. [email protected].

Comment

Working...
    X