My MK808B is brick? just show this pic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MK808B is brick? just show this pic.

My MK808B is brick? just show this pic, then i try to reset to factory mode but nothing happen.
    Anyone can help me to solve this problem.

Hello,

It seems that no Firmware is Installed on your Stick.
    Have you tried to Install new Firmware to it?

If this doesn't work you can make a NAND Reset and then Install the New Firmware.
    When you need Help by making the NAND Reset let me know.

Neomode

Comment

Thanks,
      It's work, but have a other problem.

When I flash a 1.7c rom, anything is OK. only the wifi cannot turn on.
      which Rom will fix this problem.

Thanks you.

Comment

You mean Finless 1.7c? That one is for the mk808, not the mk808b. Try to flash 1.7 for MK808B

Comment

I have a problem, it seems, I have a hard time controlling cwmr on my mk808 with any mouse, is there another way to control recovery?
          Also, how do I downgrade from KitKat back to jellybean, I only have a flashable copy of finless rom

Comment

Originally posted by k-Rize View Post
            I have a problem, it seems, I have a hard time controlling cwmr on my mk808 with any mouse, is there another way to control recovery?
            Hi, connecting a wired USB keyboard to the full size usb port works fine for me. If one port won't work, try a different port with the included adapter. Also, make sure the keyboard is connected before connecting the power cord.

I don't know about downgrading. Someone else may be able to help you with that.

Comment

Working...
            X