Minix x8 sat tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minix x8 sat tuners

The only thing missing for me with this box are sat tuners. I've been looking everywhere for usb tuners to use with this but can't find anything specifically for this box and have no idea if anything will be compatible.

Not long found this forum so could anyone point me in the right direction ?. Twin Tuners would be great.

TVHeadEnd is the key-word BUT the problem will be, that there doesn't exists any kernel module (also custom kernel to run these modules) at these devices (as I know every s802 if you don't use openELEC which isn't available at minix X8) at Android... sorry
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sat tv tuner. Android.

I Think you might want to look at this box mate.it has TVHeadEnd but i dont no what the suport is like on this box. Here take a look. http://www.amikostb.com/?q=product&id=235 Amiko A3 Spark2 Android it has tvhead

Comment

I don't think it have TVHeadEnd becuase it doesn't need it...

Anyway, also known as 'SOGNO SPARK 2' but no way to find information about the '1.5Ghz Dual Core Cortex-A9' SoC... ??at some German shops they talk about 'Mali 400 Quad Core GPU'???

BTW: http://www.tele-audiovision.com/TELE.../deu/amiko.pdf
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Android media player.

Yea i may be mistaken about tvhead, But i was going to get 1 of these when they first come out, With it having a sat tuner, But i went for Alien triple tuner instead. Not a bad box though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigall123 View Post
            ... But i went for Alien triple tuner instead. ...
            I think the better choice... I also own it as brand "Golden Media TripleX"... In the past all Android SAT receiver uses also enigma2 for tuning

I also thought about the idea to take one of my android devices and place the right kernel/modules at it and use an external USB SAT receiver, but the next problem will be the external smart mouse for smart-card and so on, so I stoped the idea...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Android media player.

Good idea. The thing is apart from the spec of this box is not that good compared to what is out now. It allows you to insert a cccam or oscam file on it. But to be honest im waiting for the prismcube jet. Looks a good bit of kit.

Comment

Working...
              X