Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom firmware for this box please

http://www.****.co.uk/itm/Android-4-...item35def845fb

Could someone please point me in the right direction of the correct custom firmware with working xbmc for this box please. I've been searching for hours to no avail.

The xbmc that was on the box did not work neither does the latest showbox my brother has the exact same box and everything is working perfwect on his
    Last edited by brettcal82; 11-15-2014, 20:42. Reason: added info

Originally posted by brettcal82 View Post

Could someone please point me in the right direction of the correct custom firmware with working xbmc for this box please. I've been searching for hours to no avail.

The xbmc that was on the box did not work neither does the latest showbox my brother has the exact same box and everything is working perfwect on his
    Without opening the device and finding out the hardware, no one can help you.
    Also if you open it, you loose the warranty according to the seller.

Comment

Originally posted by brettcal82 View Post

You probably don't need a special rom as that has kitkat on it. You need to install xbmc backup and backup the present xbmc to save all the preinstalled plugins. Then install SPMC and install xbmc backup for that then restore from your previous backup. Then you can safely remove beyond xbmc which does not work with kitkat have no idea why they did that obviously did not test.

Cheers,
      Vec

Comment

Originally posted by veclinux View Post
        You probably don't need a special rom as that has kitkat on it. You need to install xbmc backup and backup the present xbmc to save all the preinstalled plugins. Then install SPMC and install xbmc backup for that then restore from your previous backup. Then you can safely remove beyond xbmc which does not work with kitkat have no idea why they did that obviously did not test.

Cheers,
        Vec
        I messed the box up by trying the worng Rom and to get it back on the Q7 stock rom worked through rkbatch tool. I installed spmc and used the installer of some site I cant remember to reinstall all the repo's automatically. The only problem I am getting is serious slow mo and out of sync audio on video files in spmc and showbox is taking longer than usual to load videos. I hadmy HDMI set to 1080p because it was advertised as that but I found out its better to stay at 720p so will try this for a while and see what happens. If noluck is there any way of installing a rom that can make sure video runs smoothly thats my only problem with the box?

Comment

Working...
        X