My boot animation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boot animation.

Been using this one for awhile now. Rename the bootanimation.zip file in your system/media folder and put this one in there and reboot your android box.
    Attached Files
    The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Originally posted by ICU View Post
    Been using this one for awhile now. Rename the bootanimation.zip file in your system/media folder and put this one in there and reboot your android box.
    The file is corrupted, just check.

Comment

Did you put it in the system/media folder and reboot?

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      The file is corrupted, just check.
      The funniest thing about this particular signature of mine is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

Comment

Originally posted by ICU View Post
        Did you put it in the system/media folder and reboot?
        The zip file is corrupted, can't open on PC.
        Also PC app that previous Bootanimation zips say there is error.
        If you put it on an Android device, it will show black screen and ROM might not boot.
        Try to create a new bootanimation but with Boot Animation Factory if not already.

Comment

And heres android wear.
          Attached Files

Comment

Works on my box bro. Been using it for awhile now. I get corrupted file also when opening it with winrar. hmm weird. It works on my box though.

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            The zip file is corrupted, can't open on PC.
            Also PC app that previous Bootanimation zips say there is error.
            If you put it on an Android device, it will show black screen and ROM might not boot.
            Try to create a new bootanimation but with Boot Animation Factory if not already.

Comment

Working...
            X