No announcement yet.

Pipo m9 pro, shows up in windows (Device manager etc) but not in the batch tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo m9 pro, shows up in windows (Device manager etc) but not in the batch tool

Hey all

I have a PIPO M9 PRO - I have installed all the drivers and rebooted via the esc key and reset button , windows/device manager picks it up as "Rockusb devices"

However when I open the batch tool it all the color indicators are grey and says "this operation didnt do because of no device"

Im running widows 7 64

Cheers

Bump PLEASE , can anyone help?

Comment

You have to change in config.ini position SUPPORTLOWUSB=false to SUPPORTLOWUSB=TRUE it works in my case, file is in the same folder what RKBatchTool.exe

Comment

All of these precautions are very well documented among the threads of Freaktab.com...but.......here it goes again....

Make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port not 3.0
        Make sure you are using the USB cable that came with the tablet...the micro connector is a little bit longer.
        Make sure USB debugging is turned off in developer settings.
        The driver that allows you to connect as a USB Mass Storage device is different than the drivers needed for the RKBatchTool or RK Flash Tool. Make sure you have installed the drivers correctly.

While the only OS that I know of that doesn't support these drivers is Windows 8.1 (there are workarounds but you have to Google them)...It took me forever to get the drivers just right on my Windows 7 64bit desktop PC...but I eventually got it to work.

For a graphical overview and more detailed list of driver installation instructions...feel free to download one of my ROM's and read the included First Time User's Guide.pdf.

There are several sticky threads in the Pipo section with loads of information about how to solve problems with flashing.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Im back

still stumped.

The PDF says that the tablet should show up in device manager as "Rockusb device" and it does , just as pictured.

I am using x64 , Windows 7 .

I am using a long probed USB cable plugged in direct to a USB 2.0 port on my motherboard, my PC makes a sound when the cable is plugged/unplugged.

USB debugging is off as is USB storage.

Yet still it says "No device " on both the Flash and alternitive flash tools.

Im totally bermused by this now and really so need some guidence PLEASE.

Thanks all.

Comment

If you have "rockusb device" in
            device manager try what I wrote before it realy works, I had exacly this same problem what you have .

Comment

Sorry buddy , I forgot to mention that I had alreay done that too.

AND IT SHOWS UP ON THE ALTERNANTIVE reboot to flash tool

but not in the rom flash tool...can I use the other tool to flash a riley rom?

Comment

If you want to use ROm_flash_tool.exe you have to change in setting.ini line SUPPORTUSB11= to SUPPORTUSB11=1.
                Last edited by jordan283; 12-02-2014, 17:08. Reason: bad english

Comment

bingo new rom flashed

Thank you very much, I do wonder why this isnt ocvered in the FAQ's , especially when I asked and was given a facepalm smiley

Comment

Working...
                  X