Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mycanal et canalplay

hello,

Residing in France, I have a pro Tronsmart R28 (110K4).

I have a problem to connect to the application Mycanal and CanalPlay.

I can work but when I connect with identifiers (good or not) I get an error.

I get this message ("A technical problem was detected while connecting to your account CANAL. Please try again later. Error -11") and can only click "OK". In the background, I can read:
    "Web page not available
    The web page at https://pass-api.canal-plus.com/mobile/authentification?ssoconf=auth_mob_cplay$media=andr oid%20Tab&vect=Internet&omnitureChannel=P%40ss%20S ample%20%C2B%20Tablet# may be temporarily unavailable or has been moved to a new web definitely adreese.
    Here are some suggestions:
    make sure your equipment emits a signal and has a data connection;
    subsequently reload this web page; "

Any ideas?

thank you

Maybe a general DRM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management problem with this device (I think so)???
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      Maybe a general DRM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management problem with this device (I think so)???
      Thank you for that answer.

I think not a problem of DRM. I can download the application Canalplay no problem from GooglePlay (the R28 is compatible)

Comment

Re : mycanal et canalplay

Originally posted by plopplop View Post
        hello,

I get this message ("A technical problem was detected while connecting to your account CANAL. Please try again later. Error -11") and can only click "OK". In the background, I can read:
        "Web page not available
        The web page at https://pass-api.canal-plus.com/mobile/authentification?ssoconf=auth_mob_cplay$media=andr oid%20Tab&vect=Internet&omnitureChannel=P%40ss%20S ample%20%C2B%20Tablet# may be temporarily unavailable or has been moved to a new web definitely adreese.

Any ideas?

thank you
        I live in France and I have my canal account
        And I waiting delivery r28 meta... Today or tomorrow.... I hope it will work
        Salut LA France.....

Comment

Thank you for that answer.

I think not a problem of DRM. I can download the application Canalplay no problem from GooglePlay (the R28 is compatible)
          BTW: downloading, installing and working are different thinks (I know many apps not working at other devices using KK because of DRM issues (if I'm not wrong I also remember C+ issues at amlogic s802?))

It could be helpful for e.g. oman if you take a logcat and a dmesg (after the app crashes)...

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog

RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Same problem here
            Just receive my r28 meta
            I installed mycanal
            But can't log to my account so can't watch live TV from canal +
            By on my pipe T9 KK no problem

Comment

Are both devices rooted?
              Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
                Are both devices rooted?
                not rooted, brand new device ... official rom

Comment

i think this is a common problem with drm or with the WIFI (if you are using ethernet)

anyway on the rom of HPH RK3288 ROM v1.2 by mo123 (20141117)

the follwing statement on the rom , could bring canalplay to work

- Fixed problem with certain cable apps not working, yesGO, Comcast & Xfinity, drm satellite cable apps that have issues with DRM (solution found by bluesmanuk)
                  - Fake Wifi(Enable to run apps/games that require a wifi connection to run)
                  - Rootcloak - Hide root from apps
                  here is the answer concerning DRM cable apps , might be the same problem as us for canaplay
                  In the build.prop file, I replaced all the 'test'-keys entries with 'release'-keys
                  Saw the thread here - http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ighlight=yesGO
                  Didn't test it myself, since I don't use that apps.

Comment

Of cause you can try to fix it by using
                    replaced all the 'test'-keys entries with 'release'-keys
                    but it only works for 1 or 2 apps....
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

changing the build.prop changed nothing.

I tried RootCloak Plus (Cydia) and I still have an error -11

Comment

hello,

"Web page not available

Any ideas?

thank you
                        Hello

I have a workaround for you problem, i allready have the same problem with mycanal

The solution :

Insall Mycanal on a phone or table compatible. Backup all the folder and put i on a the R28 install this application :http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...FOR-KITKAT-ROM

and after that it's work

Regards
                        Marc

Comment

thank you

I already tried

I also tested the solution using the "Share & backup" from an application that worked (sony xperia tablet S android 4.1.1) but nothing there.

i tried by downloading from the APK Downloader website

Always error -11...

What have you done with Clean Master?

Which folder you copy?
                          I see folder mycanal (cache.db; cahe.db-journal; userdata.db; userdata.db-journal)

Install the apk you saved or only copy the files?
                          Last edited by plopplop; 11-25-2014, 13:01.

Comment

oki ist working now, i have mycanal on my phone so i backup data with titanium backup then i restore datata on my r28 and now mycanal is working on my R28

Comment

Originally posted by spzjulien View Post
                              oki ist working now, i have mycanal on my phone so i backup data with titanium backup then i restore datata on my r28 and now mycanal is working on my R28
                              Everything works?

Have titanium, did you just saved Mycanal?

is what your phone and your R28 have the same version of Android (4.4.2) ?

What is your procedure please?

Comment

Working...
                              X