Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent AirMouse with keyboard for X8

Hi guys,

When I bought minix X8 it came with M1 remote, and it's a fine one...BUT it doesn´t have keyboard, and I think it would be usefull to have one. So my question doubt is around 4 remotes, can you help me?

1) Mele F10 deluxe
    http://www.dx.com/p/mele-f10-deluxe...roid-tv-box-mini-pc-black-331650#.VG4SNvmsV1Y

2) Mele F10 Pro
    http://www.dx.com/p/mele-f10-pro-2-...-remote-control-voice-mic-225844#.VG4Sq_msV1Y

3) RII RT-MWK25 (More inclined to this one)

4) RII RT-MWK13

As far as I could understant these are great remotes but i don´t see the button play/pause in the Melee PRO version, can anyone verify this? Does anyone have one of these remotes? Does this have issues with minix or everything works fine?

Byt he way did anyone oredered something from dx.com? Can this be trusted? I'm from Portugal will i have some kind of problems oredering from there?

And just for curiosity, does minix A2 work well with x8? It can be also a solution.

Thanks guys for your patience
    Last edited by davidsaraiv; 11-21-2014, 15:50.

I have the F10 Deluxe and I've tried the Aerb Air mouse, and the TaoTronics air mouse with keyboard and the F10 Deluxe blows them both away. I had to root my X8-H and push a file to one of the root folders in order to get the Home button to function, but everything else has been flawless with the remote, even the IR features works great.

Hope this helps!
    Nick

Comment

Hi ,Any chance you could let us know what file and folder to get the Home button to work?. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by fatbasket View Post
        Hi ,Any chance you could let us know what file and folder to get the Home button to work?. Thanks

would love to know too, i have a mele f10 pro and it sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by fatbasket View Post
          I googled the fix for the remote. If this link shows up, the video is here and the file to download is in the video description. Super easy to do if your X8-H is rooted.

Link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDzuRLaIkg

Nick

Comment

Finally after firmware 002a my mele f10 pro work like it was made for neo x8

Comment

Last edited by WangChung; 06-15-2017, 02:53.

Comment

The lite doesn't have the mic and speaker, it also uses IR for the power button, whereas the original didn't so can't turn the X8 on from sleep as the USB gets turned off on later FW when the X8H is sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                X