Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android dvb-s2 boxes

Hey Guys,

Just been looking into hybrid boxes with dvb-s2 and xbmc, as it would be nice to have everything in one box. There Doesn't seem to be much information on them.

Anybody have any experience with them?

A few models i've looked at;

Vigica c60
    Vigica c70
    Skybox as100
    STV-502

If anybody had a recommendation for a good one that has cccam or oscam that would be brilliant.

Thanks

Originally posted by barnesy91 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Just been looking into hybrid boxes with dvb-s2 and xbmc, as it would be nice to have everything in one box. There Doesn't seem to be much information on them.

Anybody have any experience with them?

A few models i've looked at;

Vigica c60
    Vigica c70
    Skybox as100
    STV-502

If anybody had a recommendation for a good one that has cccam or oscam that would be brilliant.

Thanks
    take a look http://amiko-a3.com/

there is also the golden media hypercube but i think the android os is old

Comment

Originally posted by trinidad View Post
      take a look http://amiko-a3.com/

there is also the golden media hypercube but i think the android os is old
      That looks cool! Have you got one of these? Might have to do a bit of research on them.

Theres the DV7810-S2 that i've seen on here too, Could be a good piece of kit if they can get the firmware right, and get the xbmc and android integration right http://en.sdmctech.com/index.php/Products/content/id/75

Based on the amlogic s812 too, which will have a lot of support on here once it takes off, so might wait for these to start selling.

Comment

Originally posted by barnesy91 View Post
        That looks cool! Have you got one of these? Might have to do a bit of research on them.

Theres the DV7810-S2 that i've seen on here too, Could be a good piece of kit if they can get the firmware right, and get the xbmc and android integration right http://en.sdmctech.com/index.php/Products/content/id/75

Based on the amlogic s812 too, which will have a lot of support on here once it takes off, so might wait for these to start selling.
        dont have one yet read its still iffy with oscam which ever i get will have to be ok with oscam or even cccam ,you know the score

Comment

Originally posted by trinidad View Post
          dont have one yet read its still iffy with oscam which ever i get will have to be ok with oscam or even cccam ,you know the score
          I'll hang on then until all the bugs are nailed out. It'd be cool if they got Oscam or Cccam working, and it could all be integrated into xbmc.

Comment

Vigica C60S is iron case, external WIFI three USB, CCCam, Newcamd,XBMC support, it is more like DVB box
            Vigica C70S is plastic case, internal WIFI, two USB, CCCam,newcamd,xbmc support, it is more like Android box.

enjoy it
            Vigica C60S/ Vigica C70S Android with DVB-S2
            Vigica C60T/ Vigica C70T Android with DVB-T2,

Comment

Originally posted by tinahtl7004 View Post
              Vigica C60S is iron case, external WIFI three USB, CCCam, Newcamd,XBMC support, it is more like DVB box
              Vigica C70S is plastic case, internal WIFI, two USB, CCCam,newcamd,xbmc support, it is more like Android box.

enjoy it
              Hi
              i have bought skybox and i can say " Dont buy ! " not stable , not firmware support !
              so , now i have Vigica c60s , and it works really good !
              Support Cccam , newcamd and BISS key
              xbmc work flawless too
              if interested i can make video

Comment

For now , all i would to do , is to be able to use tvheaded with this box
                if someone can help me , i'll appreciate

Comment

Working...
                X