Pipo M6 Pro 3G - google play downloads never reach 100%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M6 Pro 3G - google play downloads never reach 100%

Hi, I have upgraded my Pipo M6Pro Wifi & 3G with the latest version available on pipo.cn site (M6pro新UI_1.1.6_update_20140318). Everything went well, upagred complete. However I have now a problem, downloading app from Google Play is not possible, the downlaod status bar never reach 100%.
    Do you have any idea of how to fix this frustrating issue ?
    Thanks.

Try this ROM. It is completely new firmware compiled from Pipo sources by the Freaktab Team.

Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      Try this ROM. It is completely new firmware compiled from Pipo sources by the Freaktab Team.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Project-M6-Pro
      Thanks. Reading throught the thread you point, it looks like this firmware does not support 3G, does it ?

Comment

It should. We haven't done anything to disable 3G, totally.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Thanks.
          As I have never ever done anything like this, I mean rooting a tablet, I see in the thread that Cusco advises 3 differents software : Kingo Android Root, Root Genius, VRoot.
          Which one would you advise for a "beginner" like me ?

Comment

The custom ROM is already rooted.

I'm not sure which rooting app works on the stock version...I haven't tried it.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

Great ! I install it right away and let you know whether this version fixes my problem or not. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Project-M6-Pro
                Hello, I have flashed my Pipo with this version. However now my tablet is stuck to the very first welcome message "pipo Interactive Media 4.4.2".
                I have done the following to install the firmware :
                0-run the installation tool provided with the package (Pipo USB found)
                1-click "Reboot to flash mode" (my tablet then went kind of OFF with a black screen)
                2-click "Flash ROM" (everything went well with the OK message at the end of the whole process)
                3-uplugged the USB cable
                and then my tablet rebooted and is stuck with the welcom message.
                Did I do something wrongly ?

Comment

Working...
                X