MINIX NEO X8-H vpning???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINIX NEO X8-H vpning???

I got my dad a minix so he can watch movie when I give it to him. Is there a way I can vpn in to his box and send him movies ?

minix box.

????? Why wood you want to send him movies when you can put xbmc on it for him. ?

Comment

last but not least:
      if YOU send it to HIM why vpn between this to points?
      Or do you want to send links to him?
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I watch some videos about xbmc and look like a better way to watch movies and TV shows.

Tell I try to setup 1channel and Mashup.
        I use 2 to 3 urls to get the zip files so I can load it. The only thing I could get running is icemovies and the load up real slow. Can someone point me to the right url for 1channel and Mashup. Or any good program you can use for xbmc?

Comment

Mashup was cancelled 1ch has a lot of subpar content. Go for Genesis, Icefilms,Navi-x is still ok but I don't recommend it because it's hard to find what you want. If you like anime I highly recommend Funimation and Kiss Anime.

Comment

Working...
          X