Openelec on Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Openelec on Neo X7

Is it possible to make this linux work? On another forum someone claims to have it working on a MX2. Is it possible on any android box and could we go back to android after? Would we need a special Linux kernel? What would it take?

it is possible to port openelec rk3188. Because linuxium and omegamon achievements to work open gl on ubuntu. Only need kernel for boot openelec and vpu driver. Rikomagic not support product for linux. I think that if it to port openelec. Work perfectly than amlogic and freescale. But any devolper works on.

Comment

Re: Openelec on Neo X7

Originally posted by taki View Post
      it is possible to port openelec rk3188. Because linuxium and omegamon achievements to work open gl on ubuntu. Only need kernel for boot openelec and vpu driver. Rikomagic not support product for linux. I think that if it to port openelec. Work perfectly than amlogic and freescale. But any devolper works on.
      Thanks for your response. I never knew about linuxium working on Android. I hope that someone wants to port this. XBMC is great for a media center< but it Force Closes on Minix Neo X7 frequently. I have great stable rom (Wasser 1.0.4) but I still get FC unlike my old windows laptop

Comment

Has anyone here used linuxium or omegamon on Minix neo x7? Is it stable enough to be used to boot any linux or openelec as a daily OS for xbmc with wifi and BT working?

Comment

Working...
        X